Not again 😹😹 “when she says she’s blasian but she’s Indian and Somali”

both tiktok and twitter allow people to monetize rage bait. Don't give them views and engagement. report and move on. "somali" is a popular keyword for hate baiting.

And besides, we know from real life evidence that it isn't true lol, what's the point of responding? trolls get high off attention
If this one-sided hatred continues it will slip into real life,the younger generations will be affected the most with constant bullying which is detrimental to their mental health

thats why I said just report it. The comments give him exactly what he wants, more views, more money. And that sweet sweet attention. Don't watch it, just report and scroll away
I don’t even see this stuff on my fyp the people who get these videos watch yusufs content and streams.

oh they'll definitely feel hurt when they get doxxed and have their worthless lives ruined because they think we're easy LMFAO. they shouldn't have the courage to even think about that shit at all. it's called DIGNITY ya nacas
I can tell by your thinking you're not more than 17.

Boqorad!

yes.gif
This sound will play once he gets an email from his school.

Keo

VIP
both tiktok and twitter allow people to monetize rage bait. Don't give them views and engagement. report and move on. "somali" is a popular keyword for hate baiting.

And besides, we know from real life evidence that it isn't true lol, what's the point of responding? trolls get high off attention
That's because it's Chinese owned, so they don't care unless it's politically sensitive to China. If it were a Western owned platform, it would have been shut down quicker, except for Elon Musk's X. TikTok has a lot of inconsistent moderation.