Not again 😹😹 “when she says she’s blasian but she’s Indian and Somali”

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lets get to work. I want to see a 4k Ultra HD Apology video of him crying on his knees soon :shaq:
Meat GIF

Guess what guys…

Called and spoke with the school and was put through someone who knew about the case. He said that they had received a lot of emails and that they have identified that the account belongs to another student who is friends with Lewis (he said he saw the account on the other student’s phone).

He said that he has been ordered to delete the video and that they have reported the matter to his parents and the school police liaison. He asked me for more information on how this spread to so many emails contacting them as they are concerned about his safety 🤣. Told him Lewis and his details went viral on Twitter.

He kept apologising and reassuring me that he will be disciplined as I said that many will follow up with the police to make sure that they’re doing their duty to discipline him.

Well done to everyone who reported this and lets do the same with others who cross the line.
IMG_4895.jpeg

Last edited:

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
Guess what guys…

Called and spoke with the school and was put through someone who knew about the case. He said that they had received a lot of emails and that they have identified that the account belongs to another student who is friends with Lewis (he said he saw the account on the other student’s account).

He said that he has been ordered to delete the video and that they have reported the matter to his parents and the school police liaison. He asked me for more information on how this spread to so many emails contacting them as they are concerned about his safety 🤣. Told him Lewis and his details went viral on Twitter.

He kept apologising and reassuring me that he will be disciplined as I said that many will follow up with the police to make sure that they’re doing their duty to discipline him.

Well done to everyone who reported this and let’sdo the same with others who cross the line.
View attachment 345511
He’s cooked

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Guess what guys…

Called and spoke with the school and was put through someone who knew about the case. He said that they had received a lot of emails and that they have identified that the account belongs to another student who is friends with Lewis (he said he saw the account on the other student’s phone).

Well done to everyone who reported this and lets do the same with others who cross the line.
View attachment 345511
Vince Vaughn Lol GIF by filmeditor

We need to do more of this 🤣 first it was little kobe now its lewis 😂 lets add another one to the book.

Trending