Now I understand why fob Somali women bleach

So a famous fob Somali TikTok guy has decided to date a white woman which is all great, that’s his choice. However some Fob woman roasted him for going for an average one. Yet here are the replies:

IMG_4833.jpeg
IMG_4835.jpeg
IMG_4836.jpeg

And then this is what a self hating Xalimo had to say:

IMG_4834.jpeg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
This cancer has been ongoing for some time, what happened to us preferring featurism over colourism, the average darker skin Somali woman looks 100% better.

Fob women bleach to meet fob beauty standards. I don’t think they’d waste thousands on bleaching products if light skin wasn’t an important feature to have in their communities.

AbdiFreedom

Stop Trudeau's Black racism and mass immigration
Staff Member
Somalis and their colourism/timo/identity crisis is an over millennia-long self-hatred.

So a famous fob Somali TikTok guy has decided to date a white woman which is all great, that’s his choice. However some Fob woman roasted him for going for an average one. Yet here are the replies:

View attachment 343570View attachment 343571View attachment 343572

And then this is what a self hating Xalimo had to say:

View attachment 343573

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Agreed, but I find it funny how many of yall on this forum deny that Western-born/bred Somali men and boys don’t share the same thought patterns. I mean…., the biggest white women-worshipping group on Twitter is run by a Somali man 🙊🙊

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
Both are bad actually
Different standards same base problem. women are attractive on a individualistic basis not something basic like skin colour or facial features.

featurism & colourism are two sides of the same coin

Did I not read how fobs back home had respect and didn’t kiss cadaan peoples ass last week? So, which is it? do they kiss cadaan fuuto or not?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
God bless our women back home, they arent self hating at all. And these losers insulting them due to cadaan are pathetic. Maarin queens ftw!

Nope not a gender war. We’re discussing Fobs both genders and their obsession with white is right.
You know what works for me is understanding that other people don't represent me, gender, colour or whatever label they might have.

I am just me, just like you are just you. Your grave will not care about what soft tissue arrangement you have.

Trending

Latest posts