Now I understand why fob Somali women bleach

Juke

VIP
I've witnessed fobs espousing the same sentiments irl

Somali IQ is finally rising

Sad Matthew Mcconaughey GIF by Legendary Entertainment

fob women have been marrying ajanabi men too much lately so the men are taking any chance to shit on somali women, they’re trying really hard to induce more insecurities in them lol.

Fob gender wars made me realize that men in Somalia are VERY insecure. Also somali women might be near perfect because wax ee ku cayan ee waayen. When the women want to uplift ajanabi men and insult somali men they only have to point out how they’re terrible fathers/husbands, in comparison to ajanabi men.

The men say somali women have darker genitalia (or dark skin in general), or even worse missing genitalia (fgm). Barely an insult.

Last edited:
fob women have been marrying ajanabi men too much lately so the men are taking any chance to shit on somali women, they’re trying really hard to induce more insecurities in them lol.

Fob gender wars made me realize that men in Somalia are VERY insecure. Also somali women might be near perfect because wax ee ku cayan ee waayen. The women insult the men by pointing out how they’re terrible fathers/husbands, esp comparison to ajanabi men.

The men say somali women have darker genitalia (or dark skin in general), or even worse missing genitalia (fgm). Barely an insult.
It might be barely an insult but is a snapshot of way self hatred is rampant in BOTH genders. Women there are bleaching themselves so bad they’re near enough Syrian color. I mean how self hating are you as a man if you’re talking about the darkness of a woman’s private area? They clearly have a fetish for white women and is an indication of how corn has made its way into Somali society and it’s disgusting. I’m telling you, pre-corn, Somali men weren’t talking like this. They’re depraved now.

It might be barely an insult but is a snapshot of way self hatred is rampant in BOTH genders. Women there are bleaching themselves so bad they’re near enough Syrian color. I mean how self hating are you as a man if you’re talking about the darkness of a woman’s private area? They clearly have a fetish for white women and is an indication of how corn has made its way into Somali society and it’s disgusting. I’m telling you, pre-corn, Somali men weren’t talking like this. They’re depraved now.

Somali society is definitely undergoing a social transformation because of internet p*rnography. But I promise you majority of these men desire somali women more than ajanabis. This is nothing but fobs lashing out and taking any chance they get at taking digs at somali women because they feel less than because somali fob women are marrying out, and the women are dragging men across multiple plattforms.

The gender wars back home are more bizarre than the diaspora one.

Somali society is definitely undergoing a social transformation because of internet p*rnography. But I promise you majority of these men desire somali women more than ajanabis. This is nothing but fobs lashing out and taking any chance they get at taking digs at somali women because they feel less than because somali fob women are marrying out, and the women are dragging men across multiple plattforms.

The gender wars back home are more bizarre than the diaspora one.
Well yes it is bizarre. How are fob women even marrying Ajnabis when they’re mostly all in Somalia? Everyone is Somali there?

Juke

VIP
One thing I lowkey respect is your consistency. You’ve been loyal to whiteness for years now. Your loyalty and consistency must be noted.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways, Allah blesses some people in this life and the next (with queens, bunnies and hoor al-ayn) and others in the afterlife (with hoor al-ayn alone). Somalia might be a cursed 4th world country but at least they're making progress finding Allah's favor in some aspects.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways, Allah blesses some people in this life and the next (with queens, bunnies and hoor al-ayn) and others in the afterlife (with hoor al-ayn alone). Somalia might be a cursed 4th world country but at least they're making progress finding Allah's favor in some aspects.
Hoor Al Ayn aren’t white. They have see- through skin. Let’s not get too excited please.

although I’ve noted the consistency, I still think you’re a self-hater Saxib.

Well yes it is bizarre. How are fob women even marrying Ajnabis when they’re mostly all in Somalia? Everyone is Somali there?

They’re watching fob women in the west and qurbojoog women marrying out, on social media.

Their gender wars are influenced by what people in the diaspora ppl are doing 🀣Doesn’t make sense to talk about interracial relationship since there are practically no ajanabis in Somalia, but social media discourse rarely ever makes sense .

You’re a fob living in SL. You’ve proven my point.

I notice SL is the most self hating region. The Arab and white worshiping is at its peak there.

This is probably a huge contributing factor to the bleach epidemic. Northerners are the leaders today of culture/music etc.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Agreed, but I find it funny how many of yall on this forum deny that Western-born/bred Somali men and boys don’t share the same thought patterns. I mean…., the biggest white women-worshipping group on Twitter is run by a Somali man πŸ™ŠπŸ™Š

That guys account seems to have been sold. Either way if its not, he doing it as a gimmick to get money from twitter. His account was never big until he started to trend for trolling.

Only self-haters like cadaan women which compromise a very miniscule proportion of guys here.

Some of you lot create agendas in your head.

The audacity of these darkskinned men to come for darkskinned women never ceases to amaze me, do they know what their private area looks like?? I blame the pick-me's and the miskeen women who don't respond in kind. In addition, lightskinned Somali women need to be more responsible and not accept colourist compliments and not allow some disgusting colourist male to make such remarks. It's not flattering to be hit on by some nasty, self-hating colourist, who will give you daughters that look just like him.

Latest posts