Now I understand why fob Somali women bleach

You’re a fob living in SL. You’ve proven my point.

Walahi, most of the colourist males on social media are darkskinned and not even attractive. I've noticed this trend. They hate their own reflection in the mirror and project it onto their female counterparts. They have serious cuqdad around lightskin. They are jealous of lighter males, use filters to make themselves seem lighter, and they fetishise lighter women.

Last edited:
Bleached women are very unattractive to me to the point it developed a form of a disgust whenever I see their Michael jackson like faces . Their skin looks grey-ish & you can see their veins .it looks completely unnatural & bleaching causes them to be more hairy .

Western xalimos look 100x better than those bleached women . Western xalimos know how to enhance their beauty with skincare & make up . I said before Western xalimos need to teach them how apply make up & skin care :mybusiness:

I really think it's high-time that women take responsibility for their part in fuelling colourism, especially women who are on the less melanated side of the spectrum. And by 'fuelling' I mean, giggling along, and accepting this behaviour as a compliment.

It's not a compliment when some hideous colourist praises you for your skin colour. You should embarrass this man, for being mentally sick, and also curve him. On the way out, make sure to point out to him, that he is darkskinned and hates himself. If enough of us do this, it will really hit them where it hurts, and humiliate them, as they deserve.

If you marry a colourist, you will have daughters with this beast, who will most likely take after him, as dark skin is dominant. Your daughter will then suffer the repercussions of his colourism. Imagine you have two daughters with this person, one dark, one light, you think his sickness will not permeate into the dynamics there? He will surely favour the lighter one.

I have never in my life allowed a man to talk crap about dark skin and dark-skinned sisters around me, never, ever. The nerve of them, they actually think that colourism will not apply to them, because they are men.

rayxn3

πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈ
It might be barely an insult but is a snapshot of way self hatred is rampant in BOTH genders. Women there are bleaching themselves so bad they’re near enough Syrian color. I mean how self hating are you as a man if you’re talking about the darkness of a woman’s private area? They clearly have a fetish for white women and is an indication of how corn has made its way into Somali society and it’s disgusting. I’m telling you, pre-corn, Somali men weren’t talking like this. They’re depraved now.
You’re over exaggerating wallahi. Bleaching rates in Somalia are nowhere near as bad as anywhere in west or South Africa. I get it’s a problem and should be addressed but over exaggerating issues like this has more negative affects than positive.

You’re over exaggerating wallahi. Bleaching rates in Somalia are nowhere near as bad as anywhere in west or South Africa. I get it’s a problem and should be addressed but over exaggerating issues like this has more negative affects than positive.

The colourism on Somali fob social media is very wild, out of control actually. And the hideous males are most egregious with it, and of course, they are always darkskinned. Self-hating creeps.

rayxn3

πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈ
The colourism on Somali fob social media is very wild, out of control actually. And the hideous males are most egregious with it, and of course, they are always darkskinned. Self-hating creeps.
Education and positive media representation is what is needed in Somalia for women to love themselves in their natural states. I still don’t think it’s a huge issue like some of you make it out to be in real life. I’m assuming fobs always used to be like this on Facebook but now we’re just more exposed to it because they have access to tiktok.
Hearing things about Somali men dissing dark skin Somali women back home is not new to me.

Education and positive media representation is what is needed in Somalia for women to love themselves in their natural states. I still don’t think it’s a huge issue like some of you make it out to be in real life. I’m assuming fobs always used to be like this on Facebook but now we’re just more exposed to it because they have access to tiktok.

I visited back home, sadly, it's not as rare as it used to be. And tiktok is fuelling it more and more. The diaspora is where Somali women are most celebrated, and confident in themselves. And that's because they were raised by mothers who left Somalia at the height of Somali pride.

We all need to do our part, to

1. silence these foolxumo colourist males
2. uplift our girls

Bleaching is an issue back home and particularly Kenya. Nearly every neighborhood back home has a QasQas shop btw. I’ve seen it with my own eyes. Qasqas is basically lots of creams mixed together.

Obviously the majority don’t all bleach but the majority of the middle class do indeed bleach. Somali women trying to find their next meal aren’t, but the ones with a bit of money back do indeed.

Western Somali women do not bleach. Bleaching is an issue back home and particularly Kenya. Nearly every neighborhood back home has a QasQas shop btw. I’ve seen it with my own eyes. Qasqas is basically lots of creams mixed together.

Obviously the majority don’t all bleach but the majority of the middle class do indeed bleach. Somali women trying to find their next meal aren’t, but the ones with a bit of money back do indeed.

And remember the nasty 'liis madow' comments when the embarrassing Morrocco trend was going on. And these comments were all left by men, who, you guessed it, are Madow skinned themselves.

rayxn3

πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈ
I visited back home, sadly, it's not as rare as it used to be. And tiktok is fuelling it more and more. The diaspora is where Somali women are most celebrated, and confident in themselves. And that's because they were raised by mothers who left Somalia at the height of Somali pride.
Well that’s sad. Somalia is filled with pick me women who will do anything to please ugly men in Somalia. I’m glad diaspora Somali women are extremely confident in themselves and love their culture but it’s because of education. We really need to improve on education back home if we want change

And remember the nasty 'liis madow' comments when the embarrassing Morrocco trend was going on. And these comments were all left by men, who, you guessed it, are Madow skinned themselves.
It’s the same comments I posted. They’re saying white women are better because Somali women have liis madow. They’re corn fried men and Somalia hasn’t banned such content which they really need to. There is no reason why a man should be talking about the color of women’s parts. It’s nasty, immoral and vulgar oh and to not forget self-hating.

It’s the same comments I posted. They’re saying white women are better because Somali women have liis madow. They’re corn fried men and Somalia hasn’t banned such content which they really need to.

C0rnfried and not just that, this is the same audacity men have all over the world. They love to project their self-hate onto their female counterparts. For example, when fat men, insult fat women.

The AUDACITY.

First of all, our darkskinned girls tend to have model-like appearances. So, the nerve of some average or below average faarax, to try to make a gorgeous girl, feel bad about herself, grinds my gears.

Plus, they think that comments about appearance don't apply to them, because they are men. It reminds me of how Madow men, treat Madow women in the West.

It's high-time that these men were brought back down to earth, because they have lost the plot.

rayxn3

πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈ
Bleaching is an issue back home and particularly Kenya. Nearly every neighborhood back home has a QasQas shop btw. I’ve seen it with my own eyes. Qasqas is basically lots of creams mixed together.

Saying the majority of middle class Somalis bleach is also a reach. That’s a personal experience that you had but not factual statistics. Its an issue but it’s not as big as you’re making it out to be in real life.
1D879CE0-F14C-47F8-A8CD-1D2946847C6D.jpeg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well that’s sad. Somalia is filled with pick me women who will do anything to please ugly men in Somalia. I’m glad diaspora Somali women are extremely confident in themselves and love their culture but it’s because of education. We really need to improve on education back home if we want change

I'm not being rude, but it's 100% a fact, that in our country, the women look better than the men. The saving grace for a good number of Somali men, is then, their character, masculinity, intellect, charisma etc.

So, seeing some sub-par or physically unappealing faarax, talk down on world renowned beauties, really pisses me off. They are really delusional and ungrateful.

Saying the majority of middle class Somalis bleach is also a reach. That’s a personal experience that you had but not factual statistics. Its an issue but it’s not as big as you’re making it out to be in real life.
View attachment 343590

The fact of the matter is that whether it’s over 50% or less than we cannot say it’s a fact since we don’t have data AT all. I’m merely noting it is a huge issue and it an issue one 100% notices if they go back home with Nairobi being the worst hit.

rayxn3

πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈ
We have been attacking our womenfolk too much lately:cosbyhmm:
Somali men have become a group of extremely self hating men. Is it the media? They degrade their women openly like mathow men and project their hatred for their skin colour onto their women too. They uplift women of other groups and brag about getting with them to show how β€œdesirable” they are like the cringe passport bros thing earlier this year. I don’t know what’s going on honestly but it’s really sad.

Somali men have become a group of extremely self hating men. Is it the media? They degrade their women openly like mathow men and project their hatred for their skin colour onto their women too. They uplift women of other groups and brag about getting them to show how β€œdesirable” they are like the cringe passport bros thing earlier this year. I don’t know what’s going on honestly but it’s really sad.

And they are the same ones that cry on social media, when these same dark skinned girls, marry foreign men.

Walahi, the rest of the world, would be shocked at the audacity of these men who are insulting the appearance of our girls.

Yaraye

VIP
I was so repulsed by what i read that I actually spit out my delicious peach yogurt. I feel nauseous wallahi. I don't understand how some people can actually bring themselves to say or post such things. Like, are they not disgusted with themselves? :umwhat:

Trending