Now I understand why fob Somali women bleach

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
When somali men do something it's never halimos pressure them or did something that's why they did it!!

When somali women do something, ooh somali men pressured them !!!!

I remember a polish girl that told me years ago that her somali boyfriend hates women from his own community. He’d tell her their hair is “bad” and their skin was dark. This was waaay before redpill/incel nonsense went mainstream and genderwars did not exist back then. Keep in mind:

1. He was a fob + a criminal 😂
2. She was busted looking, a druggie, fried hair, looked older than her age, all around rafaad

He did not date her because he liked her and found her attractive. The nigga dated her cuz that’s all he could get. Even when these kind of bums date out they never get over being rejected by the women they actually desire, so they spend their days denigrating them.

Most fob men can not compete with other men. They look crazy, are uneducated, no careers, were not socialized to become good husbands/fathers, they know more than anyone that they have no dating prospects if interracial marriages become common.

Their social media shenaningans are proof of this. Just like black american men they are trying to induce insecurities in their women by running hate campaigns everywhere. I’ve seen so many say on social media there’s no point in obsessing over ajanabi men “once they see liiskas madow, they’ll run the other way” lol. This is all some weird psyop mateguarding shit.

nothing but desperate attempts at lowering the self-esteem of our girls by jealous bitter bums. Long live liis madow.

I remember a polish girl that told me years ago that her somali boyfriend hates women from his own community. He’d tell her their hair is “bad” and their skin was dark. This was waaay before redpill/incel nonsense went mainstream and genderwars did not exist back then. Keep in mind:

2. She was busted looking, a druggie, fried hair, looked older than her age, all around rafaad

He did not date her because he liked her and found her attractive. The nigga dated her cuz that’s all he could get. Even when these kind of bums date out they never get over being rejected by the women they actually desire, so they spend their days denigrating them.

Most fob men can not compete with other men. They look crazy, are uneducated, no careers, were not socialized to become good husbands/fathers, they know more than anyone that they have no dating prospects if interracial marriages become common.

Their social media shenaningans are proof of this. Just like black american men they are trying to induce insecurities in their women by running hate campaigns everywhere. I’ve seen so many say on social media there’s no point in obsessing over ajanabi men “once they see liiskas madow, they’ll run the other way” lol. This is all some weird psyop mateguarding shit.

nothing but desperate attempts at lowering the self-esteem of our girls by jealous bitter bums. Long live liis madow.
So you saw the experience of one fob guy we are not sure if it’s a true story and you want to paint them all under one brush,they don’t even think of you guys they think yall autistic and dhandhaans

So you saw the experience of one fob guy we are not sure if it’s a true story and you want to paint them all under one brush,they don’t even think of you guys they think yall autistic and dhandhaans

I have no reason to lie about this 🤣
who dont they think of ? They harrass both ‘say walahi’ girls and fob women, in real life and esp on social media.

It doesnt matter whether they’re romantically interested in ‘say wallahi’ girls or not, they’re still weirdly territorial and feel entitled to all somali women.

Somali men have become a group of extremely self hating men. Is it the media? They degrade their women openly like mathow men and project their hatred for their skin colour onto their women too. They uplift women of other groups and brag about getting with them to show how “desirable” they are like the cringe passport bros thing earlier this year. I don’t know what’s going on honestly but it’s really sad.
It’s the consumption of p0fnography, especially those that feature non melanated women. The root of this new found obsession with our private’s is a symptom of non Somali women desire.

Last edited:
When somali men do something it's never halimos pressure them or did something that's why they did it!!

When somali women do something, ooh somali men pressured them !!!!
You’re a 17 year old and a raging incel already… the state of young boys is actually concerning.

mohammdov

Nabadshe
You are a fob, and I bet you, you are also darkskinned, what do you think your downstairs area looks like? Aghas, naga aamus.
When I say all men I mean this It's like this everywhere, Arabs, the rest of Africa, South Asia, everyone wants a white woman because European women are the epitome of beauty in this time
The reason is because the West controls the world.
You are making it seem like it is a Somali men problem when it is a global problem.
That's why women in these places whiten themselves so they impress men.

How does this apply to the average Somali guy?

The problem with you as well as a lot of people on this site is that you all spend a ridiculous amount of your time browsing the internet and all the hateful content you come across becomes attached to your subconsciousness and after some time you forget the internet and the real world are two completely distinct places

All these fictional men you argue about don't exist in the real world and if they do they're a very loud minority

When I say all men I mean this It's like this everywhere, Arabs, the rest of Africa, South Asia, everyone wants a white woman because European women are the epitome of beauty in this time
You are making it seem like it is a Somali men problem when it is a global problem.
So why do the freaks in this forum deny the issue whenever I bring it up, but I agree: a large majority of Black African men desire yt women. The so-called "gender wars" online stem from the average Black man's lack of access to his true preference. I wish you losers would leave us out of it.

Please marry a Cadaan woman, and spare Somalis from your polluted genes. Do you think you are doing anyone a favour by being with them, waa lagu dulqaata waxyahow duleeysan.

I have no reason to lie about this 🤣
who dont they think of ? They harrass both ‘say walahi’ girls and fob women, in real life and esp on social media.

It doesnt matter whether they’re romantically interested in ‘say wallahi’ girls or not, they’re still weirdly territorial and feel entitled to all somali women.
It’s only a minority of them you need to stop generalizing the same way most of the redpill/troll on twitter are diaspora born who spread misinformation and expose innocent people.

Trending

Latest posts