NSFW: Hijabi getting FREAKY with a banana

Status
Not open for further replies.

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
w66L5_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

It was very difficult and disturbing to watch. Had to stop it in the middle. I don't mind gaalo doing that shit but not this. This is the type of shit AbdiJohnson will embrace.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
But yeah other than Charlie Murphy this is disturbing shit

Embarrassing for her

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
@AbdiJohnson you know this is bullying right? Poor girl probably made the video for jokes and a "friend" of hers probably leaked it and it is now being spread all over the Internet. You wouldn't like it if someone did that to your sister so consider that before you posts things like these.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
@AbdiJohnson you know this is bullying right? Poor girl probably made the video for jokes and a "friend" of hers probably leaked it and it is now being spread all over the Internet. You wouldn't like it if someone did that to your sister so consider that before you posts things like these.

:cosbyhmm:

.....do you know her?:tacky:

Is that what goes down as a joke in the UK? :reallymaury:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts