NSFW: Hijabi getting FREAKY with a banana

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw the video. I feel sorry for her parents.
giphy.gif

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
@AbdiJohnson you know this is bullying right? Poor girl probably made the video for jokes and a "friend" of hers probably leaked it and it is now being spread all over the Internet. You wouldn't like it if someone did that to your sister so consider that before you posts things like these.
How is it bullying :stopit: She got herself to blame for posting this on the net.:manny: Man like AJ is just a messenger like millions out there sharing what some dumb broad posted on the net.

If you don't want the world to se3 your c33b stay low key. No cameras and such.:manny:

Its still up, what a stupid girl, maybe she does not know that the post blew up.

:mjlol:
It's posted on an instagram she has no control of. It's an instagram full of videos and pictures of all sorts of people. She's definitely going to throw away the headscarf she's been wearing to hide with her undone hair. :lol:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Good thing she ain't a Pakistani or else she woulda been honor killed by now lol
:damn:
Bruh have you seen the Pakistani singer that was killed by her bro?
She sent nudes. Damn she had some bad ass naaso and badhi to go with. :lawd::banderas:

Ilahay ha u dambi dhaafo. Janah hakana waraabiyo.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I doubt shes dumb enough to post that on insta

But She probably sent a snapchat of this that somebody stole

She sent it to a guy. Girls don't send vids like that to eachother as some kind of joke, she wasn't laughing or smiling. Oh well, don't do a full face shot next time. Her parents probably already bought her airplane tickets. Another one bites the dust. :kanyehmm::kanyeshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending