NSFW: Is this dead man Somali?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No you didn't. Recently I complained about it and now you started using it.

I have a long history of using NSFW tags. I just didn't with that one because it was only blood and you were the only one who complained because you're the only one who gets uneasy when it comes to blood. It's odd and strange why blood makes someone uneasy but I put the NSFW tag just foe you lol

Apollo

VIP
I have a long history of using NSFW tags. I just didn't with that one because it was only blood and you were the only one who complained because you're the only one who gets uneasy when it comes to blood. It's odd and strange why blood makes someone uneasy but I put the NSFW tag just foe you lol

By the way, why on earth do you look up this kind of stuff? Are you mental? :what1:

By the way, why on earth do you look up this kind of stuff? Are you mental? :what1:

A link was sent to me regarding a missing Somali that has been "missing" for 10 years but is alive and well in Hargeisa and then I stumbled upon this unidentified remains page. But yes I browsed the first few pages out of curiosity.

There's nothing mental about seeing a dead body. Death is natural and normal.

VixR

Veritas
Something's off. Wish I hadn't looked. Why does he look scary.

Edit: That's a dead body! Wtf AJ.

Edit Edit: How did I miss the title?

Last edited:

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
I have many times, but it's fucked up to post like this. The dead bodies I did see, I preferred not know the details of their lives and how they came to die.
Does death frighten you? I sense most atheists are terrified of death

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending