NSFW: Reversing Female Circumcision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Disturbing! Put NSFW spoiler, how are they going to show stiched up siil?
:ohhh:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Why does she wear hijab? :damn:

Anytime a somali female is in the media its because of their vaginas or gaalnimo, wallahi we were cursed.

:jcoleno:

I can't even disagree with you. :kendrickcry:

I hate these women so much uff, they're so retarded and disgusting I feel cursed being associated with these sickos. :mindblown:

Then this same **** will give you a death stare for not wearing a hijab. Eeeeesssh!

afrosomali

closer to god we africans
Why does she wear hijab? :damn:

:jcoleno:

I can't even disagree with you. :kendrickcry:

I hate these women so much uff, they're so retarded and disgusting I feel cursed being associated with these sickos. :mindblown:

Then this same **** will give you a death stare for not wearing a hijab. Eeeeesssh!
i need the dislike button:leobite:

I am going to re quote @Shamis post. Because what she said is what many Somali women think when they see the Kintiir Crew run off.

My mum would not sit idly by while I did or said half the things they're doing. Imagine being world known for saying these things to further your career? I get a slip up and an apology followed by an explanation and a discussion but what they're doing is beyond horrible. They have no respect for the sanctity of our private image. Everywhere we go a Madow, doonfar pedo everyone will think of our vaginas before they even talk to us. They completely devalued us in the eyes of the world while working on their own public image so that they're humanized...because they were saved by the West. Their mother's have no shame for not publicly denouncing this narrative. At the very least they're shameful.

................................................................................... FGM: ‘I hate that word. It’s not me. I’m not mutilated.’
Everyone should read this article as a follow up -----> http://www.shiftingsands.org.uk/fgm-i-hate-that-word-its-not-me-im-not-mutilated/

This ish is so embarrasing oh God:snoop:why is she wearing a Hijab when her whole ceeb is out for all to see?:what1: they didn't even blur her face :faysalwtf: why there have to be a documentary for all to see? I'm against FGM, but i'm not blind enough to realize that the so called 'Activism' behind this is only created for humilation of Somali women :mjcry:

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
pls control yourselves I'm pretty certain you all have sisters/aunts/moms who went through this.

What does that has to do with anything? You posted a video of a stiched up siil on Ramadan without letting us know it's NSFW.

What does that has to do with anything? You posted a video of a stiched up siil on Ramadan without letting us know it's NSFW.

Ohh I'm sorry.:O27GWRK:

I didn't see that bit or I would have put a warning. I think the inappropriate bit is only in the beginning the rest of the video doesn't show anything like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.