Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
:mjcry: I am sure I will have ptsd from watching this

Why do you need to mutilate a beautiful thing
@Reiko when are you getting this surgery done

I'll pay for @Reiko surgery!
:fittytousand:

But seriously, never have I seen anything so badly mutilated. I couldn't tell where is where, nigga was outta here lookin for clit, little did he know they cut that shit and made a necklace out of it
:faysalwtf:

McD30

Bored to death
I am going to re quote @Shamis post. Because what she said is what many Somali women think when they see the Kintiir Crew run off.

................................................................................... FGM: ‘I hate that word. It’s not me. I’m not mutilated.’
Everyone should read this article as a follow up -----> http://www.shiftingsands.org.uk/fgm-i-hate-that-word-its-not-me-im-not-mutilated/
You are a sick little child. FGM is mutilation, there's no such thing as acceptable FGM.

waraabe

Your superior
I'll pay for @Reiko surgery!
:fittytousand:

But seriously, never have I seen anything so badly mutilated. I couldn't tell where is where, nigga was outta here lookin for clit, little did he know they cut that shit and made a necklace out of it
:faysalwtf:

Your wife won't be able to enjoy wasmo. Very sad. honestly one of the fears I have of getting married....

On the other hand the doc said a tight hole you would need force :cosbyhmm:

Showing your genitals to the whole world kinda defeats the purpose of wearing a hijab, they must have paid her handsomely.

Do any of you dimwits even watch the whole video? The person in the beginning isn't her. It's another person, most likely not even Somali. The Somali ladys story starts afterwards.

You are a sick little child. FGM is mutilation, there's no such thing as acceptable FGM.

Mutilation/FGM same thing. A term purely constructed for shock value. Can't see how it is mutilation it does not damage the functioning of the genitals. A better term for it would be a neutral one ''Circumcision'' or ''Female Genital Surgery''.

If you read the Article i linked you will know that most who have had the procedure done are disgusted by that term , as they feel its deragotary and stigmatizing. Term itself brings humilation and reduces them to a spectacle of their own genitalia.

As I speak into my recorder to note ‘I’m meeting with Asha to talk about FGM’ she says with passion ‘I hate that word. It’s not me. I’ve had it done but I’m not mutilated.

They feel humiliated and stigmatised.
http://www.shiftingsands.org.uk/fgm-i-hate-that-word-its-not-me-im-not-mutilated/

Last edited:
Kudos to the people trying to help these women. I could not make my self watch that video. Tag it as NSFL or atleast NSFW.

Now if just someone could tell me how to restore my dick, that would be perfect.

Do any of you dimwits even watch the whole video? The person in the beginning isn't her. It's another person, most likely not even Somali. The Somali ladys story starts afterwards.
No I didn't watch the whole video because I was disgusted. The skin tones match so it's perfectly reasonable to assume it's the same person or another Somali.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
They have dehumanised are woman to cut vagina woman just for there next paycheck and fake morale boost.

Status
Not open for further replies.