Obama calls out black men for not supporting Kamala

It is not as simple that. Black people aren’t going to get purged in USA nor are they going to better way worse off than they are currently. Remember, they’ve already experienced a Trump presidency and what was so bad compared to Bidens term?. Trump has toned down his rhetoric recently. I am sure he will throw the Madow brothers some cheese and crack down on crime in their areas.
I know no one is going to purge AA from america not because they are accepted as first class citizens but because they are landless masakiin that owes less than 0.5% of American farmlands making them almost similar to indians in the gulf and never pose a threat to the white hagemony, and still contribute to the well being of the society

But my point is they should work with the leftist that is somehow weakening the cohesion of the white community with all these leftist ideas so that they will get a more favorable terms in the future

Vote trump, he might stop some wars, close the border hence improve the living standard of Americans including native African americans but in the long term this will tighten the grip of white supremacists on USA

Trending

Latest posts