Obama essay: "This is what a feminist looks like". :susp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
:manny:@Jubba_Man Trump is more pro LGBTQQIPS2AA than crooked Hilary.
:drakekidding:

Are you really going to cite few instances that occurred to help his business interests? The guy is not a libertarian. He is an avowed conservative, both fiscally and socially. Read his own words. He wants to appoint judges that believe in conservative values, and that includes social conservatism/family values.

Top LGBT groups and media have dubbed Trump a "homophobe" and back hillary.

No further proof is needed that he tows the conservative party line on the fags other than his own words:

The top ten worst comments Donald Trump has made about LGBTQ people

I love how the guys ignored your comment. Most of these boys don't have knowledge on feminism. They're so obsessed with it too.

Of course he's a feminist. He's just towing the party line of his deceased adeer.

Fact of the matter is, most sane and mentally healthy sound men and women who were raised in stable households are not feminists. Most people believe in gender roles. Men are suppose to be men and women are suppose to be women. Most people have no issue with this natural way of order. Only lesbians with deep psychological issues and daddy issues, and emasculated boys raised in single-mother households with not a drop of testosterone in their bodies, are feminists.

:drakekidding:

Are you really going to cite few instances that occurred to help his business interests? The guy is not a libertarian. He is an avowed conservative, both fiscally and socially. Read his own words. He wants to appoint judges that believe in conservative values, and that includes social conservatism/family values.

Top LGBT groups and media have dubbed Trump a "homophobe" and back hillary.

No further proof is needed that he tows the conservative party line on the fags other than his own words:

The top ten worst comments Donald Trump has made about LGBTQ people

Half those quotes are supportive/neutral of gays and the other half were said during the campaign. He only said he was against gay marriage and that is to bring social conservatives on board. It's called politics.

In your honest opinion, has Trump said anything bad about gays in this campaign? He has bashed muzzies, wetbacks, blacks, women and everyone else. Not a negative comment to the gay community. Why is this?

Why are you begging a man who wouldn't hesitate to deport your ass if you lived in the US? He said he would. Refer to the quotes I brought to your attention.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Of course he's a feminist. He's just towing the party line of his deceased adeer.

Fact of the matter is, most sane and mentally healthy sound men and women who were raised in stable households are not feminists. Most people believe in gender roles. Men are suppose to be men and women are suppose to be women. Most people have no issue with this natural way of order. Only lesbians with deep psychological issues and daddy issues, and emasculated boys raised in single-mother households with not a drop of testosterone in their bodies, are feminists.

Damn

I don't know why you guys take what Donald Trump says seriously. He's greatest troll ever! Kawalled the Republican party into thinking he's actually a conservative. :drakelaugh:

Half those quotes are supportive/neutral of gays and the other half were said during the campaign. He only said he was against gay marriage and that is to bring social conservatives on board. It's called politics.

In your honest opinion, has Trump said anything bad about gays in this campaign? He has bashed muzzies, wetbacks, blacks, women and everyone else. Not a negative comment to the gay community. Why is this?

Why are you begging a man who wouldn't hesitate to deport your ass if you lived in the US? He said he would. Refer to the quotes I brought to your attention.

Neutral? :banderas:

“We have some very terrible Supreme Court justices, and frankly, they should have at least had that [same-sex marriage case] as a state’s right issue”.

Sounds like the typical Republican backdoor act once the supreme court strikes something down. :banderas:

Gays aren't as polarizing an issue as the undocumented workers and Muslims due to the unfortunate proliferation of terrorist attacks in recent years. If this was back in 2012, you would bet he would have hammered hard at homosexuals when even moderates like Romney were doing so. He's a social conservative, and behind closed doors we all know what they believe about gay rights. The only school of thought on the right that has any credibility among the Republicans that is pro-LGBT are the libertarians, and don't try to argue with a straight face that Trump is a libertarian. :ivers:

Where was this said? Was he taken out of context by the pro-corporate, pro-liberal media? Even if it was said, which is possible, does he have any credible way of actually enacting legislation that deports me for my creed? The economy is number 1 issue to someone like me. I would rather have a job producing and making something valuable to society while having a far right-wing and fascist president who is deterred and limited significantly by the bill of rights/constitution and a congress composed of centrists and moderates, then be unemployed and dependent on the state but have some president earning half a million dollars yearly give me a speech full of feel-good buzzwords every few months while being the lapdog of corporations and destroying the economy in the long-run. :ivers:

The question is: Why aren't you supporting Hillary? Are you not a big business shill who is against Trump's protectionism and anti free-trade philosophy? Are you not a feminist as well? Let's be honest here, Trump would deport your ass even if you claimed you were as western as him and an atheist. I don't claim to like him at all and see him for what he is, but up until now he is by far the only mainstream politician who isn't in bed with corporations and supporting the destruction of the middle class, whether implicitly or explicitly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts