Of lately quarter of my grocery purchase has been ORGANIC! At times I'm not sure if they telling the

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
truth!

Have you being buying Organic stuff.

Do you shop from Organic megaStores such as Wholefoods!

It's kind of expensive but I collect their sales stuff. They always got stuff on sale at Kroger's organic aisle.

(Canadians stay out of this topic cause y'all can't even afford the regular food that's 10x the price of ours. In noway y'all can afford Organic stuff)

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
We buy organic fruit and veg, eggs, oils, meat and milk in our house, everything else is packaged and isn't eaten frequently so no point getting it organic. Also I feel some type of way eating non organic fruit and veg. I feel like I'm eating fakes.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I would if loblaws and wholefoods weren't scammers and hoodlums

Whatever food basics has I'll eat :pachah1:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
We buy organic fruit and veg, eggs, oils, meat and milk in our house, everything else is packaged and isn't eaten frequently so no point getting it organic. Also I feel some type of way eating non organic fruit and veg. I feel like I'm eating fakes.

My kind be playing tricks on me. Ever since I started dabbling in Organic stuff I'm now suspicious.

truth!

Have you being buying Organic stuff.

Do you shop from Organic megaStores such as Wholefoods!

It's kind of expensive but I collect their sales stuff. They always got stuff on sale at Kroger's organic aisle.

(Canadians stay out of this topic cause y'all can't even afford the regular food that's 10x the price of ours. In noway y'all can afford Organic stuff)
If you want organic food or what not head to Somalia there is plenty of that pure and simple.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
If you want organic food or what not head to Somalia there is plenty of that pure and simple.

it is my total intention to settle back home in the next 5 years. Each time I went there I dont recall taking advantage of that all natural food. I do recall being obessed about this Hilib geel restaurant where I abused the hilib. I am so much looking forward to eating hilib geel daily. I was not like that or even knew how delicious was the hilib geel till I went there for the first time a decade ago but I have since went back like 3x

Status
Not open for further replies.