Official SS members Ramadan breaking fast food Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
What's so funny abt my moment of reflection :comeon::comeon:

It really is a sickness...example ..just today right, I was visiting this office but the office was closed and it was gonna open in few minutes when all a sudden a xaliimo parked parallel to me car. I looked her way and she was looking at me. At this moment I see her neck and it wasn't saying much. Little bit later the office was opened and she got out of the car and she was wearing those long skirt that so soft that usually gives you the chick's form :jcoleno:

I came inside the office as ahe was writing her name. I then sat down and she walked further inside and she came out and I watched as she walked past me :lawd::lawd::lawd::lawd:, I mean it was delicious.

You see, if this was like 3 years ago I would've spat my game at her but now I'm trying hard to avoid stuff like this but summer is here and Somali chicks are wearing these type of skirts with a mission in mind , inkaari ha ku dhacdee

Last edited:

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
What's so funny abt my moment of reflection :comeon::comeon:

It really is a sickness...example ..just today right, I was visiting this office but the office was closed and it was gonna open in few minutes when all a sudden a xaliimo parked parallel to me car. I looked her way and she was looking at me. At this moment I see her neck and it wasn't saying much. Little bit later the office was opened and she got out of the car and she was wearing those long skirt that so soft that usually gives you the chick's form :jcoleno:

I came inside the office as ahe was writing her name. I then sat down and she walked further inside and she came out and I watched as she walked past me :lawd::lawd::lawd::lawd:, I mean it was delicious.

You see, if this was like 3 years ago I would've spat my game at her but now I'm trying hard to avoid stuff like this but summer is here and Somali chicks are wearing these type of skirts with a mission in mind , inkaari ha ku dhacdee
Think of ur niece, child or wife everytime u do that

McD30

Bored to death
This is my favourite time of year. :rejoice:
Sambuus. :rejoice:
Minced beef sambuus. :rejoice:
Minced beef and peas sambuus. :rejoice:
Minced beef and sweetcorn sambuus (no onion). :rejoice:
Tuna and sweetcorn sambuus. :rejoice:

Experimental sambuus. :friendhug:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

tuna sambuus just isnt right for me its gotta be chicken sambuus or minced beef

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
More like no minced meat I had this sambusa in Hargeisa where the guy only put in onion and carrots and barely any meat :childplease: talk about goin cheap

I would not buy it off the streets of the cursed continent.

You just gotta look at the shoes of the man that is about to stitch your shoes back together , as the Somali saying goes. Therefore, if his poor it is possible he trapped and slaughtered his local maskin cat.

Mercury

VIP
I would not buy it off the streets of the cursed continent.

You just gotta look at the shoes of the man that is about to stitch your shoes back together , as the Somali saying goes. Therefore, if his poor it is possible he trapped and slaughtered his local maskin cat.
lol I stopped goin to that Place I Went to a market where I buyed from these old women theirs were bigger better and tastier the guy got confused why I stopped coming to his shop he was like Saxiib maxa dhacay?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
lol I stopped goin to that Place I Went to a market where I buyed from these old women theirs were bigger better and tastier the guy got confused why I stopped coming to his shop he was like Saxiib maxa dhacay?
You should've said " bisado ba dhacey, ninyahoow bisadihii xaafada ba soo dhamaanaya, lamana garanayo meel ey qabteen "

Mercury

VIP
I've never tried chicken sambuus. I will have it this year. Do you bake or fry your sambuus?

:sitdown: I never take risks with my sambuus. Somali sambuus are 50% onion.
I never baked or seen a baked sambusa frying it is the only way lol

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
109952_story__14.jpg

Seoul

. . .

The struggle is real when u have to make different sambuus for each member of the family :banderas:

Status
Not open for further replies.