Official UEFA Champions League thread

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Mata's sensational flick to Smalldini:ahh:

Citeh were bound to concede after all those saves by Hart.

Woow that was a relief, Mata is turning out to be our saviour this season.

Lucky Citeh, Hart rescued the points nevertheless much needed wins for premier league teams :whew::whew:

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
The EPL is about to lose a Euro spot after claiming to be the best league for years :drakelaugh:

La Liga is where it's at lads. No English team can beat Villarreal at the moment!

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
The EPL is about to lose a Euro spot after claiming to be the best league for years :drakelaugh:

La Liga is where it's at lads. No English team can beat Villarreal at the moment!
UEFA will start giving the 4th spot to Serie A in 2017/2018. I think we have enough time to get our shit together.

It's a must that one EPL team at least reaches the semis this year. Serie A isn't doing really great only Juve is great. They will lose Pogba&Morota soon which will mean they'll drop back.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
UEFA will start giving the 4th spot to Serie A in 2017/2018. I think we have enough time to get our shit together.

It's a must that one EPL team at least reaches the semis this year. Serie A isn't doing really great only Juve is great. They will lose Pogba&Morota soon which will mean they'll drop back.

Europa League is also counted in the co-efficiency. Italian clubs did well in Europa League and Napoli, Fiorentina and Lazio could well go far in Europa League.

We need Liverpool and Spurs to take Europa League aeriously and reach the semis at bare minimum.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP

The EPL doesn't have until 2017/18 to make a change. If Italy leapfrogs England in the country coefficients table this year then the decision will be made at the end of the season. England will then have one more season with 4 UCL spots and then 3 the year after.

With the Euro 2016 around the corner, I highly doubt England will stay above Italy in the table.

Spain is comfortable in 1st :king:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Europa League is also counted in the co-efficiency. Italian clubs did well in Europa League and Napoli, Fiorentina and Lazio could well go far in Europa League.

We need Liverpool and Spurs to take Europa League aeriously and reach the semis at bare minimum.
Yup I know.
The thing is tho EPL teams don't care about Europa. I think not taking Europa serious might cost us a spot. EPL teams in Europa always rest their top players for the league. I'm worried about this more than ever because like you said Serie A teams are doing much better than the EPL teams.