Officials sspot Australia thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
What I think of Australia:
  • A country where the majority of the people are racist and openly show their hate to people who are not white.
  • Has a disgusting climate. Most Areas are hot and have a desert climate.
  • Has vile, dangerous and monstrous animals which you will not find them anywhere but Australia.:susp:
But they do have some very nice cities. Would only like to go there for a visit, not live there.
But it seems like you people Somali Aussies are actually enjoying it , so I might be wrong in some of my thoughts.
So how racist is the country?

The country is pretty chill but racism comes out in short but meaningful bursts. They believe everything not white to be 'unstrayan'.
But the developed east coast is pretty good, Canberra is the home of liberal thinking in AUS.

The country is pretty chill but racism comes out in short but meaningful bursts. They believe everything not white to be 'unstrayan'.
But the developed east coast is pretty good, Canberra is the home of liberal thinking in AUS.
Melbourne is a very liberal city
Never experienced a lick of racial discomfort here

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
What I think of Australia:
  • A country where the majority of the people are racist and openly show their hate to people who are not white.
  • Has a disgusting climate. Most Areas are hot and have a desert climate.
  • Has vile, dangerous and monstrous animals which you will not find them anywhere but Australia.:susp:
But they do have some very nice cities. Would only like to go there for a visit, not live there.
But it seems like you people Somali Aussies are actually enjoying it , so I might be wrong in some of my thoughts.
So how racist is the country?
It depends on where you live.For instance i live in Melbourne and it's all in all a really wonderful city.It bears the title the most livable city in the world for a reason.Although the climate is quite unpredictable,it could be rainy and then all of a sudden it will become sunny.The people are really polite and friendly and i've hardly experienced racism from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.