Ogaden diplomat is named as Somalia’s New Ambassador to Ethiopia

This is just the tip of the iceberg

Infinity War Avengers GIF by Marvel Studios

It was always insulting that a Hutu was the Somali ambassador to Kenya. That seat belongs to Absame

Very insulting indeed! Tarsan is the most useless Ambassador who was a puppet for Farmaajo. The government of Somalia can not influence the politics in Kenya if they don’t replace Tarsan with an Ogaden.
Ogadens not only control the security & business sectors in Kenya, but soon they will compete to become the deputy president in the next Kenyan elections.

Last edited:
This Embassy has been dead for many years due to obvious reasons. Finally it will be revived to serve the interest of our community.

This is another political victory for Jubaland state President Ahmed Islam

@TekNiKo @Somali Ugaas

0326D1C6-20CF-4FF5-939F-D1C6AB33E6B7.jpeg
3F57CC8E-C7A9-4C20-8512-7B3BA51BBE40.jpeg

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
This is why I want Ogadens learning qabyaalad. There is no shame asking more for your community. Ogaden leaders should not be ashamed in putting their interest first over others.
Mashallah am happy to see my kablalax brothers strive to greatness

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
It was always insulting that a Hutu was the Somali ambassador to Kenya. That seat belongs to Absame
No it’s not insulting. Guys please stop this nonsense. We’re getting all these positions but it’s clear nothing is gonna change because it’s all about qabil for y’all at the end of the day.

No it’s not insulting. Guys please stop this nonsense. We’re getting all these positions but it’s clear nothing is gonna change because it’s all about qabil for y’all at the end of the day.
If you're looking for a Somalia where that qabil nonsense is gone come to PL.

Come Austin Powers GIF

Madobe I get, that makes sense. But the puppet??? Was he putting OG interests first when he did his little tantrum in tears? :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Hamza’s legacy will be determined by what he does for Jubaland. We don’t care what he does or says in office as long as he brings mashaaric & security reforms to my region.