ogaden flag flying high in kismanyo

273842410_448262497040511_460678253610259357_n.jpg

calankii barakaysnaa oo kismaanyo idinka soo salaamaya kkk

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
OG gaal dil gartiis si, Kismaayo for 11+ years. Wallahi hadaan MX nahay we claim this city but failed to implement a good mamuul for 10 years of holding it, what an idiotic move by Barre Hiiraale. You have indeed filled this vacuum and established a mamuul, despite it being unable to expand pass 20 km. I wish MX and OG would make a deal and rule together instead of being forever in abyss. But your gardarro is too much holding illegal MX properties and being bias in the courts. Ogadenoow cadaala sameeye, MX kama maarantidee, Darood banu nahay my dream is to live in Kismayo and enjoy the beach free from the mooryan in Galgaduud. Ogadenoow, weligina xukuma Kenyatti idin jooga laakin shacabka MX daaya.

OG gaal dil gartiis si, Kismaayo for 11+ years. Wallahi hadaan MX nahay we claim this city but failed to implement a good mamuul for 10 years of holding it, what an idiotic move by Barre Hiiraale. You have indeed filled this vacuum and established a mamuul, despite it being unable to expand pass 20 km. I wish MX and OG would make a deal and rule together instead of being forever in abyss. But your gardarro is too much holding illegal MX properties and being bias in the courts. Ogadenoow cadaala sameeye, MX kama maarantidee, Darood banu nahay my dream is to live in Kismayo and enjoy the beach free from the mooryan in Galgaduud. Ogadenoow, weligina xukuma Kenyatti idin jooga laakin shacabka MX daaya.
when the people become more educated, all this will go away.

Ogaden history in Kismayo is recorded for 400+ Years. The Protégés of Suldaan Ahmed Magan will restore glory to the Jubba valley of Waamo where thousands of Ogaden Absame warriors were martyred to allow their descendants to call this land their ancestral home.

ABBE0CB1-12B4-43F5-A077-09008A04EF42.jpeg

2DB0B8BC-936E-451A-97E9-1527AF44F011.jpeg

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Are Jubland Police Force Actively Waving The Flag Of Somaliyee Galbeed Wtf Blackie Must See Reason
Flag of ONLF not Somali state of Ethiopia

So when Hiiraale was screaming I was attacked by ONLF, Al itixiaad and yamyam iyo qadaadweyn he was not lying ?

anagu hal xil oo faido leh kama hayno kismaayo local government, shacab baa ka nahay ee ogadeeney shacab cadaalad fala oo diinta ku xukuma

somalipatriot

Unfortunately, therefore lack of any wisdom
273842410_448262497040511_460678253610259357_n.jpg

calankii barakaysnaa oo kismaanyo idinka soo salaamaya kkk
What’s wrong with that it’s like seeing the former WSLF flag in Xamar during the 70s during and before Ogaden war nationalism at its all high this is actually a Somali nationalistic development not qabiil

Flag of ONLF not Somali state of Ethiopia

So when Hiiraale was screaming I was attacked by ONLF, Al itixiaad and yamyam iyo qadaadweyn he was not lying ?

anagu hal xil oo faido leh kama hayno kismaayo local government, shacab baa ka nahay ee ogadeeney shacab cadaalad fala oo diinta ku xukuma
Kismaayo degaan kuma lihid orod oo balambale dhulkaga soo dacso.

somalipatriot

Unfortunately, therefore lack of any wisdom
kkkk. kismanyo is the mecca of the ogaden race wll.
Ogaden are Somalis they’re not Amhara not other tribe or other origin that’s their origin so it’s not a crime to be a Ogaden No! Ogadenis are Somalis! - former president Siad Barre interview 1986

Ogaden are Somalis they’re not Amhara not other tribe or other origin that’s their origin so it’s not a crime to be a Ogaden No! Ogadenis are Somalis! - former president Siad Barre interview 1986
He said that while displacing more than 50 thousand ogadens in Gedo.

Haile Selasie said the same he said they are Ethiopians and killed and displaced 10000s.

Shedding crocodile tears doesnt work.

TekNiKo

VIP
He said that while displacing more than 50 thousand ogadens in Gedo.

Haile Selasie said the same he said they are Ethiopians and killed and displaced 10000s.

Shedding crocodile tears doesnt work.
Siad barre abti ba u tihin ka xishoow.

TekNiKo

VIP
Isaga

Laga rabey inu naga xishodow walid banu uu ahayn.
Lakin caasi buu nugu noqday oo reer abtiis wuba halagi rabey cuqdad daradeet.
That is why I dont like ilkyar anu abti unahay wa xaasid.
How did Siad harm his Rer Abti?

How did Siad harm his Rer Abti?
1.He caused refugee crisis where millions of ogadens were forced to live in squalid conditions depending on UN food which was being stolen by Kacanka govt.

2.He displaced 10,000s of Ogadens in Gedo and tried to wipe out Ogaden from Juboyinka using govt forces in the 80s.

3.He help create insecurity in NFD by inflitrating the shiftas with MX inteliggence who deliberatly targetted ogaden towns and killed Kenyan security personel which made NFD under marshal law for 21 years while the borfer was closed.So No interaction of Ogadens from JL & NFD.

4.In the mean time he used govt support programa like Abaarta dabadeer in 1974 to settle Mx in Gedo and also further settled mx in Gedo in the 80s and even attempted to settle Mx in Lower Jubba by funding Talxe armed militias targetting unarmed ogaden civilians in lower jubba and also the govt confiscated 10,000s of livestock from Ogadens in Lower Jubba.