Ohio State: How We Failed Abdul Razak Ali Artan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
No he failed himself when he thought he was going to enter Jannah by killing innocent people. That website should be reported. He was a terrorist. Our prophet scw was stoned, cursed, lied upon but he never took his sword and went on a killing spree. That guy was a coward, a cold blooded killer and anyone who is making excuses for him is a terrorist sympathizer. Innocent people's lives were taken because of that coward, Allah swt will deal with him.

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
You know the thing I've seen with a lot of Muslims is that your loyalty to your Muslim brothers and sisters and to Islam is weak compared to the loyalties you have for this Kuffar...(now don't get me wrong, I don't know this kid but I don't believe a single word that the media reports..I'm not saying he's guilty and I'm not saying he's not guilty..don't ask me why coz that's what I personally believe but what I know for sure is that he's dead and I hope Allah gives Jannah InshAllah)

Now coming to the loyalty point.....

Some of us Muslims think we owe these people gratitude for letting us come to their lands....yes we thank Allah first then them..but what some of us are forgetting is that you can never fully trust a gaal coz the almighty says it in the Quran...never in your life wish bad for your Muslim brother what you wouldn't want anyone to wish upon you...

Wallahi BILLAHI tallahi my heart goes out to his family and himself...

And I pray Allah forgives my brother in Islam.

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
We had to do more workshops for Muslim males to deal with bullying & racism (having thick skin)
I bet he had friends and they knew abt his bullying...and they didn't do Jack shit because they were afraid...

As per my observation two Somali diasporas don't have a backbone..
"Somali siju" in Kenya...and
"Ciyaal say Wallahi" in the west..

No backbone having mothafuckas

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
He fell for the ISIS propaganda. Some people should be banned from using the internet.

Yeah most likely but than no one knows for sure. he complained about the recent rhetoric towards Muslims Trump bigotry, etc. still not a excuse to what he done.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
You know the thing I've seen with a lot of Muslims is that your loyalty to your Muslim brothers and sisters and to Islam is weak compared to the loyalties you have for this Kuffar...(now don't get me wrong, I don't know this kid but I don't believe a single word that the media reports..I'm not saying he's guilty and I'm not saying he's not guilty..don't ask me why coz that's what I personally believe but what I know for sure is that he's dead and I hope Allah gives Jannah InshAllah)

Some of us Muslims think we owe these people gratitude for letting us come to their lands....yes we thank Allah first then them..but what some of us are forgetting is that you can never fully trust a gaal coz the almighty says it in the Quran...never in your life wish bad for your Muslim brother what you wouldn't want anyone to wish upon you...

Lol the media is a such bias I agree but what the fella did gave them the platform to spout such rhetoric don't you think?

Homeless Americans have no roof over their heads and war vets have no health care but this ungrateful terrorist who hated America got free university education under some dumb refugee program.

It's very sad to see how the West is destroying itself.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Homeless Americans have no roof over their heads and war vets have no health care but this ungrateful terrorist who hated America got free university education under some dumb refugee program.

It's very sad to see how the West is destroying itself.

Not true anyone can apply for financial aid to attend college just because some war veteran wasted his life fighting for co-operation does not abolish others from seizing such opportunities.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Homeless Americans are also mostly criminals thus, excludes them for qualifying public assistance.:pachah1:

Gibiin-Udug

Wait, so you're justifying what he did because we shouldn't trust gaalo? How are you going to bring up Allah swt, Quran and loyalty because we Muslims condemn terrorism. You're a terrorist sympthaziser. What did those innocent people do to him for him to stab them. You're only loyal to Isis and terrorists I see. Reread the Quran you terrorist, killers don't enter jannah. And I hope to Allah swt that he deals with him. There's no place for terrorists in Islam. I will never support terrorists, I will never make dua for a cold blooded killer.

Gibiin-Udug

I bet he had friends and they knew abt his bullying...and they didn't do Jack shit because they were afraid...

As per my observation two Somali diasporas don't have a backbone..
"Somali siju" in Kenya...and
"Ciyaal say Wallahi" in the west..

No backbone having mothafuckas
So going on a killing spree is having a backbone? You're a terrorist and I just reported you. Somalispot condemns terrorists. I hope you're dealt with.

Not true anyone can apply for financial aid to attend college just because some war veteran wasted his life fighting for co-operation does not abolish others from seizing such opportunities.

I read he was in a govt refugee program where he doesn't pay back a cent of tuition. Does that apply for everyone in post secondary (excluding those with high GPAs)?

People who fight for their country are not people who "waste their life". I don't expect you to understand that considering where you're from. It's a noble thing to do for your country.

Most homeless people have mental illness and don't deserve that situation. Others may have lost their jobs.

Taxpayer money for giving that terrorist another chance at life is very shameful.

The man killed innocent students in a university. He is a murderer. This has nothing to do with al walaa wal baraa

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
The man killed innocent students in a university. He is a murderer. This has nothing to do with al walaa wal baraa
He died as a Muslim he didn't commit kufr nor shirk...

I said I hope Allah forgives my Muslim brother...what's wrong with that...

And you come and quote me for wishing a dead Muslim brother jannah..?

When was it harm to wish a dead Muslim brother jannah...?

:faysalwtf:

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
So going on a killing spree is having a backbone? You're a terrorist and I just reported you. Somalispot condemns terrorists. I hope you're dealt with.
You report me for wishing a Muslim brother Jannah...?

But when atheists on here talk smack and make fun of dead Muslims and your prophet you say nothing....and you don't report them...in the name of "oh..they can post anything they want..."

No backbone having bastard.
Go get triggered somewhere else
:mjlol:

Gibiin-Udug

You report me for wishing a Muslim brother Jannah...?

But when atheists on here talk smack and make fun of dead Muslims and your prophet you say nothing....?

No backbone having bastard.
Go get triggered somewhere else
:mjlol:
I've always stood up to the ones who talked about our religion. I'm guessing your hatred for women and Islam is blinding you from that. No Allah swt fearing Muslim will go in a killing spree.if you support that then you're like him. I reported you for your terrorist behavior.

You would know about getting triggered right, you blood thirsty terrorist.

Status
Not open for further replies.