Status
Not open for further replies.

EmperorHeir

Gadabuursi ha nool
giphy.gif
images (1).jpg

EmperorHeir

Gadabuursi ha nool
I don't know why you're laughing. It takes a lot of intelligence and brain power to memorize 6,236 verses without mistakes. Memorizing the Quran also opens the brain and makes it easier for the Hafiz to learn things.
Babes. It's not that hard to memorise the Quran. By the way memorising has nothing to do with IQ. IQ is more about problem solving and identifying patterns.

Memorizing is very important for IQ. Only an ignorant person would think that memorizing has nothing to do with IQ. A person with mental problems would not be able to memorize the entire Quran word for word. The most intelligent animal cannot memorise a single verse within the Quran.
Only a very sound brain can memorize all of those beautiful verses. Anyone who's ever memorized the Quran definitely has an IQ above 120 easily. If you have the Quran in your mind Allah will make other things easier for you. And even if you don't believe in Allah if someone is capable of holding a document that large in their mind they are obviously a very intelligent person.
Babes. It's not that hard to memorise the Quran. By the way memorising has nothing to do with IQ. IQ is more about problem solving and identifying patterns.

EmperorHeir

Gadabuursi ha nool
Memorizing is very important for IQ. Only an ignorant person would think that memorizing has nothing to do with IQ. A person with mental problems would not be able to memorize the entire Quran word for word. The most intelligent animal cannot memorise a single verse within the Quran.
Only a very sound brain can memorize all of those beautiful verses. Anyone who's ever memorized the Quran definitely has an IQ above 120 easily. If you have the Quran in your mind Allah will make other things easier for you. And even if you don't believe in Allah if someone is capable of holding a document that large in their mind they are obviously a very intelligent person.
IQ is an intelligence test which measures your ability to understand and comprehend “mental puzzles”. IQ tests do not ask general knowledge questions or memorization heuristics. The only ignorant one here is you. Stop being emotional.

Farm

VIP
Puntland has developed all on its own, we aren’t about to share with anyone. Puntland will close both borders and build a big beautiful wall.

In one second of google search this is what I found.
https://www.livescience.com/6519-simple-memory-test-predicts-intelligence.html
The key to intelligence may be the ability to juggle multiple thoughts or memories at one time.

Researchers have found that a simple test of working memory capacitystrongly predicts a person's performance on a battery of intelligence tests that measure everything from abstract problem-solving to social intelligence.

Working memory is a way of temporarily storing information used for some mental task.
If the results of the study hold for the population at large, "I could predict an individual's overall intellectual ability essentially with 79-percent accuracy if you tell me what their working memory capacity is," said study researcher Steven Luck of the University of California, Davis.

Prior research suggests that since working memory can be improved, so can a person's intelligence.

intelligencee heavily depends on memorization and someone who has memorized the Quran obviously has a very powerful memory which would make them very intelligent.
IQ is an intelligence test which measures your ability to understand and comprehend “mental puzzles”. IQ tests do not ask general knowledge questions or memorization heuristics. The only ignorant one here is you. Stop being emotional.

EmperorHeir

Gadabuursi ha nool
In one second of google search this is what I found.
https://www.livescience.com/6519-simple-memory-test-predicts-intelligence.html
The key to intelligence may be the ability to juggle multiple thoughts or memories at one time.

Researchers have found that a simple test of working memory capacitystrongly predicts a person's performance on a battery of intelligence tests that measure everything from abstract problem-solving to social intelligence.

Working memory is a way of temporarily storing information used for some mental task.
If the results of the study hold for the population at large, "I could predict an individual's overall intellectual ability essentially with 79-percent accuracy if you tell me what their working memory capacity is," said study researcher Steven Luck of the University of California, Davis.

Prior research suggests that since working memory can be improved, so can a person's intelligence.

intelligencee heavily depends on memorization and someone who has memorized the Quran obviously has a very powerful memory which would make them very intelligent.
What's your cogency? Yes of course recollection is withal apart of IQ but GENERALLY it's phrenic quizzes. My point was that Somalis are uncivilized which is true. Doesn't denote we can't memorise the Quran. Somalis are nomadic in nature. We deport like animals because we have no moral principles. If it wasn't for the west colonizing us we would still be herding camels and other animals.

Farm

VIP
What's your cogency? Yes of course recollection is withal apart of IQ but GENERALLY it's phrenic quizzes. My point was that Somalis are uncivilized which is true. Doesn't denote we can't memorise the Quran. Somalis are nomadic in nature. We deport like animals because we have no moral principles. If it wasn't for the west colonizing us we would still be herding camels and other animals.

You may be uncivilized, that doesn’t mean the inhabitants of Puntland are.

EmperorHeir

Gadabuursi ha nool
How much money did they make in a single operation ? More than your entire family tree is how much.
Who's talking about money here? At least my family makes money in a halal way.

Furthermore, you don't even know me. So how are you going to make that assumption? Pirates don't even make money. They get raped by daddy Russia and Indian navy. Lol

Farm

VIP
Who's talking about money here? At least my family makes money in a halal way.

Furthermore, you don't even know me. So how are you going to make that assumption? Pirates don't even make money. They get raped by daddy Russia and Indian navy. Lol

You are an idiot, let me guess you made $2.3 million in a day?

“They estimate that the owners of 179 ships hijacked between 2005 and 2012 paid out ransoms totaling between $339 million and $413 million, or an average payment per vessel of around $2.3 million”

They are clearly much smarter than you.

EmperorHeir

Gadabuursi ha nool
Ahh I watch this every Friday. Pirateland peolel getting killed everyday.
@Yonis about killing other Somali qabils looool. If we tell Russia or India who the pirate qabils are they will wipe you out

EmperorHeir

Gadabuursi ha nool
You are an idiot, let me guess you made $2.3 million in a day?

“They estimate that the owners of 179 ships hijacked between 2005 and 2012 paid out ransoms totaling between $339 million and $413 million, or an average payment per vessel of around $2.3 million”

They are clearly much smarter than you.
"Hijacked" how does that make you smart? So you think theifing is intelligent now you imbecile? Thanks for reinforcing my point of how retarded and uncivilized you are

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
There’s enough resources to go around and lift the whole nation out of extreme poverty. Let’s count our blessing and share with each other brothers and sisters :)

Status
Not open for further replies.