Old age, are you content with it ? it is inevitable unless you die young

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Benefits: (in our culture)

Wisdom

Respect

Some they'll enjoy the fruit of their labor.

Repentance.

Passing on tradition

Mediation

Always receiving meher money

If you're much respected always giving away girls of the tribe who their father died.

Watching and playing with grand kids.

Kicking it at the street cafes in Kismayo or Mogadishu or Hargeisa or anywhere in Somalia with your old head friends while listening to the BBC.

Disadvantages:

Body breaking down

Less energy

Sickness is a constant presence.

Idle time gets boring

Constantly aware the Malakul mawt is looking at his clock and then at you.

A lot of your friends are dead

You've seen tragedies in your family throughout your life.

Reflection of life lived brings much sorrow for things you could've done differently and whom you've mistreated.

Then it downs on you that life is a circle of life that you returning your infant state. Senile.

We all want to live til we are old. But the disadvantage like you said is illness and being weak.

Best believe when they happens to me, I will get doctor assisted death.

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
I pray to Allah not make me reach an age where I can't even take care of myself, and be a burden on my family. I've seen very old people who are pitied by others because they can't help themselves. I hate when people pity me and feel sorry for me, I hate the look in their eyes when they do it.

And I also pray to Allah not to take my soul unless he is pleased with me.
YA ALLAH AMEEN.
:kendrickcry:

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
We all say that. But the greatest force in the universe is the instinct to survive.

I think no one is braver than someone who committed suicide. Takes real guts.
Someone who commits suicide is a COWARD who had nothing to live for.
True bravery is fighting to survive through every single difficulty.

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
Fighting to survive comes naturally. Going in the opposite direction is a fight against nature.
I knew this cadaan chick that I took a phsycology with.
She called her father a Coward and a little pussy for commiting suicide after getting depressed.

I knew this cadaan chick that I took a phsycology with.
She called her father a Coward and a little pussy for commiting suicide after getting depressed.
People who had a suicide victim develop lots of copying mechanisms, this being one of them.

She seems to have influenced you to thinking suicide victims are cowards, which they aren't.

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
People who had a suicide victim develop lots of copying mechanisms, this being one of them.

She seems to have influenced you to thinking suicide victims are cowards. Do you get influenced easily?
Don't dodge my questions Waryaa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending