Omar Suleiman Adresses the LGBT Issue

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
Tameable qumayo :wtf:
I missed an entire character arc 💀
I have only ever know the nice and borderline female jiron version of hodan :ohhh:

Abdisamad will never let me live this one down. He always manages to brings it up even when it is unrelated to the present context.
I wonder why? 😏

Loool, I aspire to be like Jiron but my alter ego TQ overpowers somedays. I find myself qashining posts that don't tickle my fancy such days..

Sabrina The Teenage Witch Laughing GIF

Abdisamad will never let me live this one down. He always manages to brings it up even when it is unrelated to the present context. I wonder why? 😏

Loool, I aspire to be like Jiron but my alter ego TQ overpowers somedays. I find myself qashining posts that don't tickle my fancy such days..

I haven't received a qashin from yourself yet or have I :hmm:

What would make you qashin in the first place?
I have only seen you be agreeable and diplomatic on here

Abdisamad will never let me live this one down. He always manages to brings it up even when it is unrelated to the present context. I wonder why? 😏
I miss the good old days..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ALHAMDULILAH, y’all can stop slandering him now. :hillarybiz:

If he maintains ideological consistency the scandal will pass. The issue with the arguments against Omar Suleiman and co is that it absolves people of their agency, you as a believer have responsibility for your own actions and it is these actions that you are judged upon.

Suleiman gives a good explanation for the misinterpretation of his actions in point 4: the extreme partisan nature of politics at date demands that all positions of a political party be accepted with no contest, an anti-racism and anti-islamiphobia policy would be combined with a pro-abortion and pro-child gender transition position and to the outside observer this alliance would be seen as outright support. He now understands this.

Political activism should never be at the expense of spiritual gain and a believer should never be hypnotised by personalities, no matter how charming or inspiring, and form cults of personalities around them - human beings due to their very nature are fallible.

GemState

36/21
VIP
Doesn't matter, the pride flag will soon be flown from Rabat to Kuala Lumpur in a few decades. Retreating to the ghettos won't stop this. If you fail to meet modernity on your own terms, someone else's vision will be thrusted onto you.