Omar Suleiman Adresses the LGBT Issue

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
I miss the good old days..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I haven't received a qashin from yourself yet or have I :hmm:

What would make you qashin in the first place?
I have only seen you be agreeable and diplomatic on here

I don't want to derail @Qeelbax thread but

If you fail to meet modernity on your own terms, someone else's vision will be thrusted onto you.
You’re correct in-part, there is this deep rooted desire to crave progress in all of us and the modern leftist have made this their chief definite aim. They have been incredibly successful in conflating technological progress with civil rights and civil rights with sexual freedoms, “trust the science” being the oft repeated mantra of the modern man. Conservatives have failed in conserving much of their traditions and this is leading to a new wave of radicalisation with the liberals now beginning to have to defend their beliefs, a clear symptom of this being the extreme partisan nature of current politics, the fringe reactionaries fighting on the streets and the would be war hawks quoting bin laden (“America is the Great Satan”) and alligning with Russia in the Ukraine war. Its a question of when, not if, the current political order falls to the wayside and what old or new ideology replaces it.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I'm still learning too walaal 🙏

@Shimbiris is the sspot nutrition expert and has made multiple posts on this topic..

@mrlog

Eat meat, eggs, seafood and poultry until you're full. Meals I tend to like are:
I usually wash it all down with water or sparkling water. Only experiment with dairy products like cheese, yogurt, kefir, laban and milk once you've leaned down to the weight you want. They shouldn't ever make you overweight but they can make you carry more fat than your natural leanness on just things like meat and eggs. The difference between 13-16% and 10-13%, basically. Initially when you're losing weight they can also stall some people hence why I say to limit anything but butter, ghee and cream and be generous with those three while trying to lose excess body fat. Experiment with extremely low-carb cheeses when trying to lose weight, though, and if they don't stall you then have at it. Burger patties with cheddar melted on them is always sublime stuff.

Once you've leaned down dairy should not be an issue in terms of looking CUT if you're very active (every other day fullbody weight lifting and maybe some form of aerobics like swimming at a beach a couple of times a week or walking dogs out in the desert during the weekends like I used to do).

I look like this nowadays with basically no effort:

The sum total of my working out being either not at all, going to the gym to do a full-body routine once or twice a month or occassionally doing push-ups, sit-ups and bodyweight squats in the morning after I wake up for less than 15 mins.

Last edited:
Doesn't matter, the pride flag will soon be flown from Rabat to Kuala Lumpur in a few decades. Retreating to the ghettos won't stop this. If you fail to meet modernity on your own terms, someone else's vision will be thrusted onto you.
Bit of an extreme prediction don't you think :urgh:

You’re correct in-part, there is this deep rooted desire to crave progress in all of us and the modern leftist have made this their chief definite aim. They have been incredibly successful in conflating technological progress with civil rights and civil rights with sexual freedoms, “trust the science” being the oft repeated mantra of the modern man. Conservatives have failed in conserving much of their traditions and this is leading to a new wave of radicalisation with the liberals now beginning to have to defend their beliefs, a clear symptom of this being the extreme partisan nature of current politics, the fringe reactionaries fighting on the streets and the would be war hawks quoting bin laden (“America is the Great Satan”) and alligning with Russia in the Ukraine war. It's a question of when, not if, the current political order falls to the wayside and what old or new ideology replaces it.
There is going to be a bloodbath in the U.S. very soon, the extreme left and the extreme right are gearing up for total war. Don't believe me? Just wait and see. My views will be vindicated in the next few years to come.

Omar del Sur

RETIRED
VIP
That's just doomer talk; there's no way that degeneracy will prevail in the global South

absolutely it can. you can't just take it for granted that it won't. people have to actively combat it. it is spread through Western propaganda and brainwashing and global south populations are as susceptible to propaganda and brainwashing as any other population- they're not magically immune.

@mrlog

Eat meat, eggs, seafood and poultry until you're full. Meals I tend to like are:
I usually wash it all down with water or sparkling water. Only experiment with dairy products like cheese, yogurt, kefir, laban and milk once you've leaned down to the weight you want. They shouldn't ever make you overweight but they can make you carry more fat than your natural leanness on just things like meat and eggs. The difference between 13-16% and 10-13%, basically. Initially when you're losing weight they can also stall some people hence why I say to limit anything but butter, ghee and cream and be generous with those three while trying to lose excess body fat. Experiment with extremely low-carb cheeses when trying to lose weight, though, and if they don't stall you then have at it. Burger patties with cheddar melted on them is always sublime stuff.

Once you've leaned down dairy should not be an issue in terms of looking CUT if you're very active (every other day fullbody weight lifting and maybe some form of aerobics like swimming at a beach a couple of times a week or walking dogs out in the desert during the weekends like I used to do).

I look like this nowadays with basically no effort:

The sum total of my working out being either not at all, going to the gym to do a full-body routine once or twice a month or occassionally doing push-ups, sit-ups and bodyweight squats in the morning after I wake up for less than 15 mins.
would you recommend that kind of diet for females? it sounds a bit macho :icon lol: