OMG Netflix movie about the Menedez brothers MONSTERS! MASTERPIECE!!!!!!!!!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I have NOT enjoyed a good movie for a long time. This was good. Sometimes i think evilness makes me more animated than goodness. What u all think?
Halloween Disney GIF by filmeditor

I watched the trailer very carefully and I did not spot one black person, I even watched it again, okay I spotted one person, I think, in the far back of the prisoner transport bus... Isnt this supposed a Netflix film!

Just judging from the trailer the film looks good, it even has Javier bardem who is always a treat to watch, I will give it a watch, maybe I will pirate it, no way am giving Netflix a penny.

I have not heard of these two sibling, just looking into it now... wow... What a place America is. Also get this, one of the siblings has been married for sometime now and even has a (step?) daughter. The other also got married but his wife divorced him because... she caught him cheating on her with another woman! How the hell does that even happen, its not like he can just walk up to a woman across the road from his marital bunk bed, that he shares with Tyrone, and shukansii her...
The shooting of their parents was gory and hilariously brilliant. :damn:
Sometimes i think evilness makes me more animated than goodness
You are one sick sick person :pachah1:

Wallahi, 15 year old me that was obsessed with the mindset of these imprisoned killers, I should have just wrote to them, pretending to be a white woman, I would have had much success in understanding their mindset, instead of reading unsatisfactory third person accounts and leaked police material...

Maybe you should try it, just pretend to be a white woman, and say you are from some majority white state like Alaska, just to ease him. Also dont be bait with "Dear Huuuuuuuuuuuuno....", this could be some prime SSpot material for years to come...

:drakekidding:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I watched the trailer very carefully and I did not spot one black person, I even watched it again, okay I spotted one person, I think, in the far back of the prisoner transport bus... Isnt this supposed a Netflix film!

Just judging from the trailer the film looks good, it even has Javier bardem who is always a treat to watch, I will give it a watch, maybe I will pirate it, no way am giving Netflix a penny.

I have not heard of these two sibling, just looking into it now... wow... What a place America is. Also get this, one of the siblings has been married for sometime now and even has a (step?) daughter. The other also got married but his wife divorced him because... she caught him cheating on her with another woman! How the hell does that even happen, its not like he can just walk up to a woman across the road from his marital bunk bed, that he shares with Tyrone, and shukansii her...

You are one sick sick person :pachah1:

Wallahi, 15 year old me that was obsessed with the mindset of these imprisoned killers, I should have just wrote to them, pretending to be a white woman, I would have had much success in understanding their mindset, instead of reading unsatisfactory third person accounts and leaked police material...

Maybe you should try it, just pretend to be a white woman, and say you are from some majority white state like Alaska, just to ease him. Also dont be bait with "Dear Huuuuuuuuuuuuno....", this could be some prime SSpot material for years to come...

:drakekidding:

Alaska? Hhhmmm i always wanted to move there

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
There was so much scandal in the movie. Father sexually abusing his sons. The mother yelling at the girlfriend of the boys and saying YOU HAVE AIDS loooool

Murder, mystery, gayness etc etc etc

Wow i was really left Fer clumped.

Trending