On a scale of 1-10...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I have a 5/10 life but if I put things into perspective, I have a 9/10 life when I compare my tiny problems with real problems people face.

Apollo

VIP
I think I have a 5/10 life but if I put things into perspective, I have a 9/10 life when I compare my tiny problems with real problems people face.

Mr. Right wing, explain why in left wing developed countries (Northern Europe) people generally feel happier than their über-capitalist equivalents (USA) elsewhere?

I live away from my family. uni sucks and the job market looks bleak.:mjcry:

but I'm healthy, I have great friends and at least I have a roof over my head so I'll pump that up to 3.

Mr. Right wing, explain why in left wing developed countries (Northern Europe) people generally feel happier than their über-capitalist equivalents (USA) elsewhere?

I'm not right wing.

Maybe it's because of all the benefits you get. You can lose your job or have to take time off work and you won't have to worry.

Apollo

VIP
I'm not right wing.

Maybe it's because of all the benefits you get. You can lose your job or have to take time off work and you won't have to worry.

Americans have the highest SSRI usage rates in the West and their obesity is probably also caused because they are eating their stress away. Many Americans are miserable people.

VixR

Veritas
5-6.

Reasonable for the point of life I'm at and surrounding circumstances. I can't complain; I'm doing good in classes, reliable inner circle, a good professional foot in the door as a part-time vampire, but I'm in a rut tbh. I'm not in my natural upbeat state though I'm good at appearances and keeping that to myself. Time will tell. Meanwhile, I keep myself occupied.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
my inherent need to be contrarian usually leaves me at a 6.5

if naughty dog was to make a jak 4 and Canada was to magically fix winter weather so i could brave it, i'd hit a 7.5 no doubt.

When you been struggling for so long and you are finally able to breathe. And you know that life is only gonna get better and better from this point :banderas: I've never been happier. Well except that time when I made it to the world through my hoyos womb :damn:

U know ever since I stopped comparing myself to others and stopped caring what others thought I've felt like a huge weight has been lifted of my shoulders Like I can finally breathe.
I've always been overly ambitious and was easily depressed when I felt I hadn't hit an achievement or major mile stone at the same times as my peers. But now idg a f*ck lmaoooo I'll just ignore the nosy habaryaars and disable fb

But I figured as long as I set myself a goal I'll get there, eventually. whether that be in one year or 5 lmao I'm chill and happy atm, nothing will ruin my day

post-64231-this-is-fine-dog-fire-comic-Im-N7mp.png

EDIT: Damn, I forgot to quote @Kaleel. Chin up buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.