On the topic of "love"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Passionate/excessive love is a disease that one must ward off by any means necessary. If you're going to love a woman/man, do so moderately. Excessive love was actually considered a sickness by the brilliant minds of the middle ages.

As one poet affected by this said:

"For the sake of a Sudanese girl he loved Sudan to the point that he loved the black dogs due to his love of her."

So he loved a black girl, and therefore loved all types of black even the blackness of dogs!

"Romantic love is based on an idealized notion of the other person, which requires remoteness—psychological, physical, or social—to be maintained. Hence the inherent paradox: romantic love desires intimacy, but at the very moment of intimacy, love evaporates."

However women are more prone to falling very hard, they're very active in seeking out love from a very young age, so they suffer the most from this affliction; while men may suffer from rejection in varying degrees during later years.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Passionate/excessive love is a disease that one must ward off by any means necessary. If you're going to love a woman/man, do so moderately. Excessive love was actually considered a sickness by the brilliant minds of the middle ages.

As one poet affected by this said:

"For the sake of a Sudanese girl he loved Sudan to the point that he loved the black dogs due to his love of her."

So he loved a black girl, and therefore loved all types of black even the blackness of dogs!

"Romantic love is based on an idealized notion of the other person, which requires remoteness—psychological, physical, or social—to be maintained. Hence the inherent paradox: romantic love desires intimacy, but at the very moment of intimacy, love evaporates."

However women are more prone to falling very hard, they're very active in seeking out love from a very young age, so they suffer the most from this affliction; while men may suffer from rejection in varying degrees during later years.

Why is this?
whats wrong with black dogs :what1:
They were pretty racist back then, so it was unacceptable to make love to a black dog

whats wrong with black dogs :what1:
Is it my poem?
:what1:

Why is this?

They were pretty racist back then, so it was unacceptable to make love to a black dog
Puberty, hormones among other things. I guess you can call it nature sxb.

Think about it, from a very young age they play "house" and all those games which have to do with raising a family and looking for love. Someone showed me a source related to this topic, I forgot

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
tfw you like a white girl so much you develop a new found love to all white dogs cause they remind you of her.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
He loved all black dogs bc of his love for her :cryinglaughsmiley:

Unless that was a literary device and I'm a phillistine:mjcry:
I mean if the guy actually loved black dogs due his love for this particular black women, then I don't think it's racist for the poet to say that.

VixR

Veritas
I mean if the guy actually loved black dogs due his love for this particular black women, then I don't think it's racist for the poet to say that.
No, but it's a mark of insanity. I wasn't the one who said it was racist lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.