On the topic of "love"

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
For the guy in love. It's not like the poet made it up.
Is that love?

If someone put it that way to me, I would either be offended lol or I'd rethink if I was ready to be wiping drool at that point at the evident possibility he was on the cusp of a psychotic break:mjlol:

True love to me has always been about having a deep seated, passionate, and elated feeling from the very sighting of the other person. I've always felt that love without a fierce passion isn't really love. It's kinda going through the motions without that deep feeling of wanting to be with the other person every waking moment you live.
The only problem i've seen is while this form of love makes you feel like you're literally invincible as long as she's beside you...it burns you (both) out very quickly and after months you begin to see all the little things you never saw before because she is essentially a megami-sama brought to you by the grace of Allah. <-Fairly certain that's the first time megami and Allah have been ever used in the same sentence-]
With all that said, i believe that's the purest form of love there is. When she literally makes your heart skip a beat, and turns your world upside down such that you feel like your falling towards the sky everytime you see her....that's real love i say.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
If your a man and you obsessively love a woman your with and you be super-duper kind to them,trust me their going to take advantage of you.Its fine to display gesture of love towards your woman but you have to be firm and not let her trample over you.

Status
Not open for further replies.