one category we beat ethiopia in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
Hold up you telling me that you when on the internet and did research on men dick sizes? You are a dude!! :deadpeter:
Take this L and walk away in peace little one:wow:.

Yannie

In my study I learned my size was ideal size for women:wow:
So, the real reason behind your dick size research is because you were scared that your pee pee was too small for the ladies.:siilaanyolaugh:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
So, the real reason behind your dick size research is because you were scared that your pee pee was too small for the ladies.:siilaanyolaugh:
Just wanted to know where I stack:manny:
Fyi little girl am in deep green in the chart above before you open your mouth:manny:

Hold up you telling me that you when on the internet and did research on men dick sizes? You are a dude!! :deadpeter:
Take this L and walk away in peace little one:wow:.
All men have researched average dick size to know where they land. It's a necessity. You'll either end up meh, in self pity or more happy than before

When I was like 11-ish, I read that micro/dwarf dicks are like 9 cm on average, and I didn't know how long I was so I had to check. Didn't wanna be that boy with a dwarf dick uknow

I was pleased with the results

Yannie

Just wanted to know where I stack:manny:
Fyi little girl am in deep green in the chart above before you open your mouth:manny:[/QUO)
LOL@ you in the deep green section of the charts. Aye, young nigga gotta have a dream, dream on.:russ:

Little girl? Watch ya mouth you don't my fits to accidently collide with your face.:birdman:

Yannie

All men have researched average dick size to know where they land. It's a necessity. You'll either end up meh, in self pity or more happy than before

When I was like 11-ish, I read that micro/dwarf dicks are like 9 cm on average, and I didn't know how long I was so I had to check. Didn't wanna be that boy with a dwarf dick uknow

I was pleased with the results
\
Congrats to you for not having a dwarf pee pee.:mjlol:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
This isn't about me:bell:
I know am interesting guy and you want to know what am packing But have some shame:bell:
My pm is open thoe:salute:

Yannie

This isn't about me:bell:
I know am interesting guy and you want to know what am packing But have some shame:bell:
My pm is open thoe:salute:
:susp: Uff... You, sir, are a prostitute go sell your defective disease infected product elsewhere. :pacspit:

Status
Not open for further replies.