One of the most nicest people you have met. poll

which ethnic foreign group has treated you the best?

• Cadaans

• Arabs and North Africans

• Turks

• Chinese

• Black Africans and diaspora Blacks/AAs

• Indian-Pakistani-Bangladeshi

• Malaysian-Indonesian

• Korean-Japanese

• Other

• Hispanic

Results are only viewable after voting.

strawberrii

#ArthurGang
Different people depending on the time and the environment I was in.

Mainly Asians (like Indian, Pakistani etc.) and other Somalis when I was younger. Now it's still other Somalis, Arabs and cadaans at uni.

Tbh, I can't really say which is the most nicest group because I've encountered both nice people and rude people in most of these groups.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I love white people, the best people I have ever met, followed by A.A and Hispanic.
:salute:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Bantus/west Africans hands down
Malaysian-Indonesian
Egyptian/iraqis

Worst
African Americans
Indians
Somalis
This is very interesting akhi most say AA are nice but you met the ugly ones I guess.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Bosnians in my experience, a lot of my good friends have been bosnians, and then there is their evil counterpart Albanians.
Yeah Bosnians be nice as hell true that sorry couldnt add them they fall under Cadaans but Muslims. They are too laaangaab to be added kkkkk

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Couldn’t choose between madows, cadaans and timojilacs but I have more friends that are madow so I voted for them. Indho yar, eastern europeans and some Arabs are probably the worst people I’ve met.

Couldn’t choose between madows, cadaans and timojilacs but I have more friends that are madow so I voted for them. Indho yar, eastern europeans and some Arabs are probably the worst people I’ve met.
I thought you loved arabs

CaliTedesse

VIP
yo im the only one that voted for Arabs I feel left out wallahi someone hold me please

Trending