One of you just broke my heart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
I fell in love, I was ready to put on my best macawis and catch a flight to the motherland to find this beautiful creature and pour my heart out. :lawd:

But upon further (perfectly appropriate) inspection I noticed something was off. How could a mortal woman's power level be this high? :jcoleno:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

far6.jpg

I fell in love, I was ready to put on my best macawis and catch a flight to the motherland to find this beautiful creature and pour my heart out. :lawd:

But upon further (perfectly appropriate) inspection I noticed something was off. How could a mortal woman's power level be this high? :jcoleno:

far6.jpg
I see no Photoshop just a simple zoom in Hutu women are known for their big asses

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
This picture has been circulating since the elections and nobody noticed anything till now :damn:

We've all been deceived by the badhi :ohlord:

far6.jpg

No photoshop saxib it was just zoomed in you dhoqon.
Even if it is photoshop it doesnt changed the fact that most pure Hawiye goddesses are built like that :rejoice::rejoice:

Codeine

No photoshop saxib it was just zoomed in you dhoqon.
Even if it is photoshop it doesnt changed the fact that most pure Hawiye goddesses are built like that :rejoice::rejoice:

:childplease: Not even a "Iga ralahow walaal, I didn't mean to put you through this"

Genie

The last suugo bender
These men wanting phat asses and getting pissed if a girl doesn't have one your dicks better be 9 inches long :camby::lolbron:

Codeine

These men wanting phat asses and getting pissed if a girl doesn't have one your dicks better be 9 inches long :camby::lolbron:

I'm not pissed, I appreciate her real derriere. I'm not picky. I'm just heartbroken, have some sympathy.

I... I j-just wanted to

c4l1bJY.gif

Genie

The last suugo bender
I'm not pissed, I appreciate her real derriere, I'm just heartbroken, have some sympathy.

I j-just wanted to

c4l1bJY.gif

Haye but in general not just to you , if you want a certain feature on a girl , best believe we want certain feature on y'all too or shall i say a certain length :sass1::sass2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts