One thing I have noticed about Ethiopians

EritreanPost_

EritreanPost 🇪🇷🇩🇯🇸🇴🇸🇩🇪🇬 |Eritrean news blogger
Uhmm not exactly true among Eritrean larger diaspora community who have gatherings and festivals geared toward their ethnicity as you got the Tigre and Bilen and Sahos having their own festivities and proud of their identity
Sahos and Bilens for example in Egypt or else where have their owm gatherings too.

that doesn’t mean Eritreans don’t celebrate New Year’s Eve, Women’s day, independent day, summer festival and first September together. We do.

Ethiopians don’t. Almost all diaspora networks are split in ethnic lines. Due to the ethnic federal system and tribal conflicts they won’t gather together

Sahos and Bilens for example in Egypt or else where have their owm gatherings too.

that doesn’t mean Eritreans don’t celebrate New Year’s Eve, Women’s day, independent day, summer festival and first September together. We do.
Those are organized by HGDEF and mostly attended by kebessa diaspora as I have never seen a Tigre or a Bilen going there

EritreanPost_

Those are organized by HGDEF and mostly attended by kebessa diaspora as I have never seen a Tigre or a Bilen going there
I don’t if you are silly or playing.

The guy in the video is Bilen and the woman is mother.

the organizers of the most Eritrean gatherings except the festivals are independent

And those gatherings are attended
By all eritreans

Sioux falls (many kunama )
Eritreans in Saudi Arabia (Muslims and
Christians) 2024

Last edited:

EritreanPost_

You just gave one of the few examples as such and still the majority of the attendants I see in that vid are kebessa.

HEGDF folks :)
I don't know what I shall say. Some qabilist here are not very smart.

Of course in places in the diaspora which are mostly resided by kebessa there will be more of them in Eritrean gathering.

That doesn't mean that the are other tribes don't go there.

All Eritrean events are free of ethnic based politics. Eritreans are pure nationalist.

While Ethiopians don't have diaspora gatherings, they all meet only within their ethnic communities.

In Saudi Arabia there are many Eritrean Muslims, so you will see even more of them there. In Australia many Tigre.

In Siux Falls many Kunama that's why many visitors are. I know even ppl from there.

U can say HGDEF parties but they are attended by all eritreans.

Look at Eritrean opposition gathering from Brigade Nhamedu,then u will see who attends BnH
https://youtube.com/shorts/bgM5mh7sUgY?si=g-VhBttWuM5YW-rB

While u talk ignorantly, in my city many Eritrean Tigre come to the gathering. And even when Eritrean Christians are fasting they cook meat (Injera and Ziga) for the Muslims who are eating meat, even though the mothers who cook it don’t eat it during Lent and Christmas fasting.

eritrean gathering are important for Eritreans to keep unity and celebrate their culture

Last edited:

Trending