ONLF releases statement

Pastoralist

Dhib marku wah nokdo, Isku tiirsada
VIP
No they just disarmed
This happened under farmaajo and people were mad about him for it, but honestly what can you do when they are dealing with another country, borders were drawn, we must first become strong to do something about that.

tommorow if kenya bans hijabs Somalia won’t do shit. So it was most certainly clan hatred speaking there (low iq critique)

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
This happened under farmaajo and people were mad about him for it, but honestly what can you do when they are dealing with another country, borders were drawn, we must first become strong to do something about that.

tommorow if kenya bans hijabs Somalia won’t do shit. So it was most certainly clan hatred speaking there (low iq critique)
Question, why is farmaajo called cheese? Please help me to understand this important question

Pastoralist

VIP
ONLF waligeed lama arkin Hal tuulo ay qabsatey and they keep releasing statements.
Even if what you’re saying is true, they’re against an entire country so it’s to their disadvantage. Of course they would have it rough. while Somalis in Somali are even more stupid for fighting each other.

Pastoralist

VIP
Question, why is farmaajo called cheese? Please help me to understand this important question
because he came back from America after living there for awhile (Somalis who get assimilated or are born in the west are called cheese). Edit : I found the real reason

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Even if what you’re saying is true, they’re against an entire country so it’s to their disadvantage. Of course they would have it rough. while Somalis in Somali are even more stupid for fighting each other.

TPLF was less than 3 million in 1990s and they were against an entire country as you put it. ONLF know how to beat up their women 😂

Pastoralist

VIP
Thanks sahib, that's hilarious lmao 💀 just as bad as silanyo
I get it though, as it’s also my favourite food item. A sibling of mine has lactose intolerance and literally cannot stay away from it.

Imagine if Somalia had its own arms manufacturers like Ethiopia, we could easily rearm ONLF.

Sa_Male

I get it though, as it’s also my favourite food item. A sibling of mine has lactose intolerance and literally cannot stay away from it.

Imagine if Somalia had its own arms manufacturers like Ethiopia, we could easily rearm ONLF.
I'd 💯 you but my liking/disliking privileges have been tampered with 💀
Somalis initiating and having success with proxy wars is like everybody on heres wet dream.

Pastoralist

VIP
GUYS IS THIS REAL

Yes. People say Somalia can’t do anything about it but that’s bs. It’s a good cause for conscription of all young boys. But I get it since Somalia has a non existent budget

Sa_Male

Yes. People say Somalia can’t do anything about it but that’s bs. It’s a good cause for conscription of all young boys. But I get it since Somalia has a non existent budget
How are people on this forum ignoring this but still ranting about the mou. This is twenty times worse, why aren't there 20 threads about this NOW. I've only seen one. Holy shit this is insane, I'm so vexed. I had no clue somalia was THAT weak 💀

Trending