Only Attracted to Somali Women, Anyone Else?

Only Attracted to Somali Women, Anyone Else?

• Total voters
This was inspired by a user (Voldemort) who shall not be named, but I'm sure I can't be the only one here who shares this sentiment, anyone else? :cosbyhmm:

Interesting, a lot of Salafi Somalis share your sentiment, many even avoid getting with Somalis (preference).

I don't know about that, laakin Salafi Halaqas welcome everyone, madow cadaan indhayar doesn't matter, as for guys I haven't seen many marrying different people.

No need to sound like an extremist. It’s my preference who I want to meet. I want to have a kid that looks like me. And instead of teaching them about religion I’ll teach them about science subject.

Physics, Astrology, astronomy you name it.

While you can teach them about religion that’s questionable to science. :chrisfreshhah:

this is def a new nick, what was your old nick?

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Sxbyaal you haven't lived untill you have french girl saying putain or a Brazilian chick tiring you out. The world is big don't limit yourself

I don't know about that, laakin Salafi Halaqas welcome everyone, madow cadaan indhayar doesn't matter, as for guys I haven't seen many marrying different people.

They welcome anyone but Somalis lol, they legit have a preference for anything non-Somali.

Sxbyaal you haven't lived untill you have french girl saying putain or a Brazilian chick tiring you out. The world is big don't limit yourself

Be gone filth. :farole:

Are you from U.K or something? The Halaqas i'm talking about are run by the Somalis.

Alx I'm not, and no offence sxb, no Somali on this earth runs anything, whether Muslim or not, we all have a master to answer to.

Salafis despise anything even remotely resembling Somali, c'mon now.

Alx I'm not, and no offence sxb, no Somali on this earth runs anything, whether Muslim or not, we all have a master to answer to.

Salafis despise anything even remotely resembling Somali, c'mon now.

I am confused now, maxaa ka hadleysaa ninyahow; I am talking about Markaz built by Somalis run by Somalis.

A woman (pretty, tall and slim-thick) could be bloody green and she would be attractive

Now, when it concerns marriage, I have the same opinion in relation to my own women-folk

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
I found pretty girls from all over not sure about that sxb

But I live in London there's girls from everywhere here, even Colombians & Brazilians 😍😍

Last edited:
1- Somali women
2- Arab women, especially Yemeni and Syrian women This is my favorite taste. I find blonde women boring.

Earlier, i believe around 6 weeks ago. I was reading a posting created talking about a Swedish and Somali marriage. The boy was somali. I did not realize this. The Girl on first glance looked pure somali to me. If someone could link this post i saw. Please link it. But let me talk. The swedish girl looked somali, now im not saying this is an achievement or anything... of course not. What im trying to say is that somalis are Distinct from the rest of the african people. We are not arab. That is psycological subversion of the true goal. We are not black.. in the sense of FBA either. We are somali. That is why I only like Somalis. But it would be foolish to say they are the only ones attracted unless you are a phobe.

Trending