Salafi muslim claims women can’t add perfume in public

Well it isn’t a salafi claiming this. It’s literally the command of the prophet (unless you want to say the prophet is a salafi which I would dispute). Muslims don’t believe in the moral autonomy of the human since we fully submit to the sovereignty of our creator which I understand is unfathomable for those with secular sensibilities.
If men feel like raping women because of her scent then maybe it's not the women wearing perfume that is the problem, but men.

It is permissible for her to wear perfume if she is going out to a women’s gathering where she does not pass men on the way. However, it is not permissible for her to go out wearing perfume to the markets where there are men, because the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Any woman who wears incense should not attend ‘Isha’ with us

This is a blessing. Perfuming oneself when leaving home attracts wanted and unwanted attention. Some sick hearted person may see it as an invitation to interact with women. We live in a world where women must avoid a lot of stuff to be safe.

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
I truly wonder if perfume is of such great significance that if your Creator told you to not wear it, it would hinder you ability to live. If you don’t believe in the creator, then go wear perfume I don’t see how it affects you. You have been given free will to obey or disobey

I truly wonder if perfume is of such great significance that if your Creator told you to not wear it, it would hinder you ability to live. If you don’t believe in the creator, then go wear perfume I don’t see how it affects you. You have been given free will to obey or disobey
there's a lot of kuffar here who just like to see muslims get riled up and like to spread seeds of doubt into younglings here.

the guy that started this thread is a kaafir murtad, dont bother dealing with them other than perhaps from time to time refuting their false notions.

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
Men can add perfume in public but a women can’t.

Women can’t due to the probability of attracting the opposite sex.
Women are prohibited in doing this because she’ll be deemed as a “fornicator”.

It seems there’s a double standard:
Men can appear attractive in public by smelling good but women can’t. What if that man is attracting the opposite sex by adding perfume. Isn’t this a bit of contradictory?
Men in the prophets time wouldn't apply perfume to attract women, only women back then wore perfume to attract the opposite sex, just like wearing ankle bracelets that made noise to attract attention etc Hence the rule.

Today men put on perfume as if females trying to attract the opposite sex through the way they look smell and sound etc Which imo is a very feminine thing to do and could be written of as an imitation of women anyways without getting to the point of attracting women.

And lastly Men are more direct with the evil impulsive characteristics of their desires and women aren't, a man would feel a type of way being influenced by a woman that a woman wouldn't be as strongly influenced by a man.

Trending

Latest posts