Only Attracted to Somali Women, Anyone Else?

Only Attracted to Somali Women, Anyone Else?

• Total voters
Earlier, i believe around 6 weeks ago. I was reading a posting created talking about a Swedish and Somali marriage. The boy was somali. I did not realize this. The Girl on first glance looked pure somali to me. If someone could link this post i saw. Please link it. But let me talk. The swedish girl looked somali, now im not saying this is an achievement or anything... of course not. What im trying to say is that somalis are Distinct from the rest of the african people. We are not arab. That is psycological subversion of the true goal. We are not black.. in the sense of FBA either. We are somali. That is why I only like Somalis. But it would be foolish to say they are the only ones attracted unless you are a phobe.

A Swede that looks Somali??! Lmaoo GGs bro

Same, never found Cadaan girls attractive like that, been wondering what the hype was all about.
There was a period between the ages of 15 and 16 when I loved white women, and then that gradually decreased, especially blonde women. I think the reason for this exaggeration is because P@rn and also colonialism. I find them with the same features very boring.

Last edited:
There was a period between the ages of 15 and 16 when I loved white women, and then that gradually decreased, especially blonde women. I think the reason for this exaggeration is because P@rn and also colonialism. I find them with the same features very boring.

Yah, Colonialism been doing a runner on us ngl

Jungle

VIP
Stick to your own. You can find a somali xalimo of every shade besides pink. The only reason abdis are scared because some of these xalimos are rabid dogs with no manners still

I stay loyal to the xalimos and the black women that look like them such as certain caribbeans, angolans/ cape verdeans and south americans in the city. No pink

Yes but only ~15% of them. I like the well kept, homely, modest and classy look.

At least our sisters are not wearing the hair of someone that could be 6 feet under. That is on a whole different haraam level.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Every country has pretty girls but nothing is like home, Xalimos are simply just on a different level.

Yah, Colonialism been doing a runner on us ngl
Not colonialism, we just live in their countries and the women dress unmodestly. Also pörn and getting attention from those with the specific fever.

All of us were milkmen as teens due to easier access to gaala. Okay not all of us but many. Fortunately most somali boys grow out of this and will only find somali women attractive and wife material. Some won’t unfortunately.

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
I’m attracted to all women. Big, tall, fat, skinny, ugly, beautiful, white, black, Martian or bald.

Every country has pretty girls but nothing is like home, Xalimos are simply just on a different level.

Not colonialism, we just live in their countries and the women dress unmodestly. Also pörn and getting attention from those with the specific fever.

All of us were milkmen as teens due to easier access to gaala. Okay not all of us but many. Fortunately most somali boys grow out of this and will only find somali women attractive and wife material. Some won’t unfortunately.
What do you boys think about women who mess around with cute gaal men and then settle with a Somali man for marriage? asking for a friend :)

Trending

Latest posts