Only Attracted to Somali Women, Anyone Else?

Only Attracted to Somali Women, Anyone Else?

• Total voters

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
What do you boys think about women who mess around with cute gaal men and then settle with a Somali man for marriage? asking for a friend :)

Lol, revolting of course. Unfortunately for these girls, most are exposed before marriage. Same with alot of guys but girls are more forgiving.

I suggest your friend to stop these haram activities.

Lol, revolting of course. Unfortunately for these girls, most are exposed before marriage. Same with alot of guys but girls are more forgiving.

I suggest your friend to stop these haram activities.
Please do so and come back to us. I have a funny feeling you would become a changed man.
Ladies..... need I say more?

Michael Jordan Lol GIF by ESPN

Of course. I only see myself getting married to a Somali lady.

That’s why ajnabi ladies are good to practise with. To help me be better for my future 🇸🇴 wife.

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
Of course. I only see myself getting married to a Somali lady.

That’s why ajnabi ladies are good to practise with. To help me be better for my future 🇸🇴 wife.
You want to practice with something that's close to your goal.
Xabashi is always there for you sxb

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
Nah, he probably has STDs, its best if he stays away from our women, practising or not. I've seen his posts the guy is filth

@Siddhartha is a cool guy. A bit promiscuous but still a cool guy.

Also we have tons of non practicing promiscuous people within our community so I don't know why your bringing up STDs.

If he's having tons of success with non Somali woman that means he might actually look good. We need more good looking Somali men in the community to have full Somali kids. We got too many miskeen ugly niggas that are getting married and having babies. These fuckers are wrecking havoc on our community with their ugly ass genes.

@El Nino is right we need to convince him to return to the community.

What kind of Angolans are you seeing they are no different from Congolese they are bantus
Stick to your own. You can find a somali xalimo of every shade besides pink. The only reason abdis are scared because some of these xalimos are rabid dogs with no manners still

I stay loyal to the xalimos and the black women that look like them such as certain caribbeans, angolans/ cape verdeans and south americans in the city. No pink

No self respecting Somali man will accept that not even the most extreme ciyal suuqs would be down for them and if they found out while married it’s an instant divorce
What do you boys think about women who mess around with cute gaal men and then settle with a Somali man for marriage? asking for a friend :)

@Siddhartha is a cool guy. A bit promiscuous but still a cool guy.

Also we have tons of non practicing promiscuous people within our community so I don't know why your bringing up STDs.

If he's having tons of success with non Somali woman that means he might actually look good. We need more good looking Somali men in the community to have full Somali kids. We got too many miskeen ugly niggas that are getting married and having babies. These fuckers are wrecking havoc on our community with their ugly ass genes.

@El Nino is right we need to convince him to return to the community.
You are into that hitler eugenics thing

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
I want someone who matches my freak. Someone who bites me like feral beast in bed but goes on romantic walks with me in the early morning hours on the countryside before work. Someone who appears like a miskiin nerd on the outside but turns into a demon past 10 pm.

Im open to any race however my type is most prevalence in the cadaan iyo indoyar subspecies of gabar so i believe I’ll most likely end up with them.

I want someone who matches my freak. Someone who bites me like feral beast in bed but goes on romantic walks with me in the early morning hours on the countryside before work. Someone who appears like a miskiin nerd on the outside but turns into a demon past 10 pm.

Im open to any race however my type is most prevalence in the cadaan iyo indoyar subspecies of gabar so i believe I’ll most likely end up with them.
You’ve not met a kinky Xalimo yet

SaMale

The only Somali in Arabia
The more sheltered and good a girl is the freakier she is deep deep down, this is well known. Women have desires, and a good well behaved girls desires are pent up and potent. Choose a quiet feminine girl they say, and you essentially have a freak, maybe she knows, perhaps she doesn't. But it's your job to give her desires the outlet or else she'll find it, overcomplicated or just leave.

Nothing wrong with liking Cadaan women or Asian women, or anybody who's non-Somali. Most Somalis living in the West by the 3rd or 4th generation will have zero Somali DNA within them. You might go for Somali, for the reason of the same culture, but will your kid and their kid do the same?

That would be a dream wife
The more sheltered and good a girl is the freakier she is deep deep down, this is well known. Women have desires, and a good well behaved girls desires are pent up and potent. Choose a quiet feminine girl they say, and you essentially have a freak, maybe she knows, perhaps she doesn't. But it's your job to give her desires the outlet or else she'll find it, overcomplicated or just leave.

Trending

Latest posts