Only nacasyal watch

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
How do you stop?
I'm asking for a friend :ulyin:
Learning about all its negative effects could help.

One thing that helps me is lowering my gaze(walahi its that easy) and when the feeling arises,I treat it as some sort of annoyance.

Try it out sxb. It should be very effective.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
I used advanced hacking techniques and found the browser history of @Mimir
170918-cox-the-hackers-hitting-back-at-cybercriminals-hero_360_xxxtcg

I am disappointed
tenor.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:russ::lolbron::deadrose:

Everyone watched it at least ones in their lives including the girls. If you said you never watched it then you're lying. It's true what you said though, is corrupt and one should avoid it.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
One day my friend caught his 12 yr old cousin wanking to a pillow. Constantly saying ,"yeah..you like that?". Walahi this shit is destroying our youth. A 12yr old has seen more naked women in 10 mins than his grandad in a lifetime:deadrose:

Mah Nigga was phucking the pillow good:pachah1:

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
Everyone watched it at least ones in their lives including the girls. If you said you never watched it then you're lying. It's true what you said though, is corrupt and one should avoid it.
Very true but the people who encourage it and consider it a good thing are the ones I'm against.

I stoped after I realized that it was ruining my life.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Kkkk some of you guys here think you're going to turn into a super Saiyan if you stop jacking off.

I can tell you now some of the hardest preachers against here make these posts after that post-nut clarity from hits:icon lol:

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
Kkkk some of you guys here think you're going to turn into a super Saiyan if you stop jacking off.

I can tell you now some of the hardest preachers against here make these posts after that post-nut clarity from hits:icon lol:
So you enjoy watching two strangers having sex right before your eyes?:gucciwhat::mjlol:

While we on this subject I beat off in class before:manny:
Watch in class while the teacher is teaching. white girl next to me looking at me with disgust:susp:
But not a single fukk was being giving that day:ahh:

Trending