Original Somali/Berber culture is matriarchal

Is Somali culture in it's essence matriarchal?

• Total voters

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I remember couple days ago watching a show in Tunisia. It was filmed in a village with Berber caves and people practicing old crafts. So the reporter asked the male he was talking to if he would be angry if his daughter brought a non Berber home. The man answered: Not really, because he can't really control who his daughter falls in love with and then he went on to talk about Berber culture and that women are very free and that in it's essence it's a matriarchal culture.

Made me think about Somali culture. It's basically the same. Somali culture in it's essence is very matriarchal (pre-Islam).
Do you guys agree?

Radical

Been there, done that
Men, from a young age through misinformation and steriotypes have been lead to belief that their opinions and judgments are based on facts and logic compared to women who only operate on an emotional sense

This has produced the countless idiotic posts and comments I keep seeing here, too many retards with confidence, walking around, spewing their unfiltered xaar

Juke

VIP
There was a general-queen, Dihya, that fought against the Arabs during their invasion of Libya. Arabs hated her so much they called her a qumayo and yahuud.

Also the Tuaregs are still fairly matriarchal, they revere their founding matriach queen, Tin Hinan, and the guys were viels once they become adults.

Dayuuseen if you ask me :mjlol:

Men, from a young age through misinformation and steriotypes have been lead to belief that their opinions and judgments are based on facts and logic compared to women who only operate on an emotional sense

This has produced the countless idiotic posts and comments I keep seeing here, too many retards with confidence, walking around, spewing their unfiltered xaar
You're Mr. Sensible

CaliTedesse

VIP
There was a general-queen, Dihya, that fought against the Arabs during their invasion of Libya. Arabs hated her so much they called her a qumayo and yahuud.

Also the Tuaregs are still fairly matriarchal, they revere their founding matriach queen, Tin Hinan, and the guys were viels once they become adults.

Dayuuseen if you ask me :mjlol:

What about Caraweelo who used to castrate Somali neggas kkkkkkk

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I remember couple days ago watching a show in Tunisia. It was filmed in a village with Berber caves and people practicing old crafts. So the reporter asked the male he was talking to if he would be angry if his daughter brought a non Berber home. The man answered: Not really, because he can't really control who his daughter falls in love with and then he went on to talk about Berber culture and that women are very free and that in it's essence it's a matriarchal culture.

Made me think about Somali culture. It's basically the same. Somali culture in it's essence is very matriarchal (pre-Islam).
Do you guys agree?
Pre islamic times niggas did and f*ck whom ever they wanted

Women are more emotional. Deal with it. Nobody actually believes they are always right, male or female.

CaliTedesse

VIP
1590608635300.png

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68

Do you guys agree?

:damn:
Another Dutch kkk

CaliTedesse

VIP
I doubt it. Pastoralist communities are almost never matriarchal.
I do believe so. If you look at Somali genealogy many clans bear the name of a woman. This in my opinion is also an indication for Somalis having been a matriarchal society.

Unsure about whether Somali Culture was Patriarchal or Matriarchal in the Pre-Islamic Era due to no information available. However, im sure the Araweelo story is a mere myth that was created to keep Women in check.

As for Berbers, they're a heterogeneous bunch (Culture-wise). Tuaregs may be Matriarchal, but other Berbers are the opposite.