Our ancestors were useless bastards

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
Before you get your machetes and charge at me like I am an albino child, please understand my reasoning. I would like the graves of the so called clan starters to be used as public toilets.

Our neighbors had kingdoms that dated back to thousands of years, so much history. the xabashi were something, the Mali -Ghana empire produced the richest man to ever walk the earth. We never had an empire or Kingdom, don't mention those little sultanates who were nothing more then village states. I am talking about a somali king who you had to be submit to, one who had vast empire and enslaved others and conquered others. our low iq, monkey like ancestors were sitting on their ass all day dwelling that shithole we call home.

I wanted us to a Kingdom or an empire, conquer, bathe in glory and our history be told. thus, since our lazy, worthless ancestors did nothing, we shouldn't remember, love or respect them.

what are your thoughts

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Your ancestors were :trash: Not mine.:camby: Just cause your langaab ancestors were shitting and sleeping in mud huts don't mean mine were too.:childplease: W3'r3 diff3r3nt breeds ninyow crawl back to the hole your awoowe's shat on.:hova:

I think the biggest one that reached even Ethiopia and Kenya was the Ajuraan Empire.

There's a video on YouTube of a AA talking about this particular empire. He was proud of this Black Empire

waraabe

Your superior
I think the biggest one that reached even Ethiopia and Kenya was the Ajuraan Empire.

There's a video on YouTube of a AA talking about this particular empire. He was proud of this Black Empire

It reached somali Regions of those places

waraabe

Your superior
Your ancestors were :trash: Not mine.:camby: Just cause your langaab ancestors were shitting and sleeping in mud huts don't mean mine were too.:childplease: W3'r3 diff3r3nt breeds ninyow crawl back to the hole your awoowe's shat on.:hova:

Your ancestors were naked, time to face the truth

Hubble

VIP
It reached somali Regions of those places

That's because we're Muslims, we only protect our lands we don't oppress others. The things you mentioned are not things to be proud of. I'm proud of our ancestors for preventing us from being slaves like the Oromo and Madow.

waraabe

Your superior
That's because we're Muslims, we only protect our lands we don't oppress others. The things you mentioned are not things to be proud of. I'm proud of our ancestors for preventing us from being slaves like the Oromo and Madow.

I am talking about empires, kingdoms that stretch back to thousands of years, xabashi Kingdom is an example, Persian, the Chinese dynasties etc. I am not talking about few rag heads that called themselves sultans few hundred years ago

@waraabe don't compare yourself to the Chinese and the Persians. Come back to reality. There's only 1 main paved road in Hargeisa going from the airport to Mansoor Hotel in the north, a city of supposedly 1 million

waraabe

Your superior
@waraabe don't compare yourself to the Chinese and the Persians. Come back to reality. There's only 1 main road in Hargeisa going from the airport to Mansoor Hotel

I don't identify as a Somali. I believe I must have done something so bad I was reincarnated as the lowest of the low, a somali. hargeisa like all somali villages is a hell-hole

Hubble

VIP
I am talking about empires, kingdoms that stretch back to thousands of years, xabashi Kingdom is an example, Persian, the Chinese dynasties etc. I am not talking about few rag heads that called themselves sultans few hundred years ago

We're Muslim, we're not allowed to conquer other people, only defend our land. Habesha conquered people cunningly using Christianity and they had help from Christians. We're the superior race. Also, we're the most divided people that's why we never developed much. Each clan considered themselves a different people and wanted to build something only they could boast about. Somali nationalism only existed from the dawn of independence (to unite Somali lands, gain total independence) to 1978 when the Galbeed war came to a halt.

waraabe

Your superior
We're Muslim, we're not allowed to conquer other people, only defend our land. Habesha conquered people cunningly using Christianity and they had help from Christians. We're the superior race. Also, we're the most divided people that's why we never developed much. Each clan considered themselves a different people and wanted to build something only they could boast about. Somali nationalism only existed from the dawn of independence (to unite Somali lands, gain total independence) to 1978 when the Galbeed war came to a halt.
And before Islam???

Islam is s young religion,(1400 years old)

I don't identify as a Somali. I believe I must have done something so bad I was reincarnated as the lowest of the low, a somali. hargeisa like all somali villages is a hell-hole

But you can't identify as a Westerner due to your Somali like views.

So Ethiopian it is.

Hubble

VIP
And before Islam???

Islam is s young religion,(1400 years old)

We were a tiny population before Islam. Most likely getting whooped and killed by Habesha, Oromo, other patrolists like Kalenjin, Masai etc until we covered to Islam and the Ummah started defending us with weapons and soldiers. Honestly we are still a tiny group of people and that was always our biggest problem against those heavy breeding races.

Last edited:

waraabe

Your superior
We were a tiny population before Islam. Most likely getting whooped and killed by Habesha, Oromo, other patrolists like Kalenjin, Masai etc until we covered to Islam and the Ummah started defending us with weapons and soldiers. Honestly we are still a tiny group of people and that was always our biggest problem against those heavy breeding races.

Too many excuses

Our ancestors were lazy, low iq monkeys. they were a failure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts