Our ancestors were useless bastards

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are not Somalis but tribe lives in Ethiopia. Trying to claim us faking through we went wars with them. And our Adal empire fallen under pressure of Oromo expansion. Today they are coming to Somalia illegal to steal our country.

Rendille are obviously connected with us due to similar language.

And of course Oromos are related to Somalis. This is fact.

Hubble

VIP
Rendille are obviously connected with us due to similar language.

And of course Oromos are related to Somalis. This is fact.

Rendile I can't deny are just Somalis who dress differently and drink blood. They look like us and speak a very similar language. Somalis are much,much closer to Rendile than to Oromo.

Rendile I can't deny are just Somalis who dress differently and drink blood. They look like us and speak a very similar language. Somalis are much,much closer to Rendile than to Oromo.
They wanted to join Somalia in 1960 but British rejected

You don't think Oromos are related to Somalis? Because that's not true.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Isn't the term Cush for the Nubian kingdom, I remember this because this was pointed out by @Zayd once. Is the term 'Cushitic' befitting to us?
No nubian are people who live in and around Egypt and sudan cush are primarily horn group(somalis, oromos,afar)

Hubble

VIP
You don't think Oromos are related to Somalis? Because that's not true.

I didn't say that we're not related, but that you're putting too much emphasis on it. You went as far as saying that we're some off shoot of Oromo who created their own language a few hundred years ago. Rendile are closer to us than them.

I didn't say that we're not related, but that you're putting too much emphasis on it. You went as far as saying that we're some off shoot of Oromo who created their own language a few hundred years ago. Rendile are closer to us than them.

I see Oromos everyday who I mistaken for Somalis. They look exactly like us, at least the Western Oromos who border us

Hubble

VIP
I see Oromos everyday who I mistaken for Somalis. They look exactly like us, at least the Western Oromos who border us

The ones who border us are intermixed with us a long time ago, they even speak af Somali. The others are a different ethnic group to them pretty much.

Status
Not open for further replies.