Our own Laila goes ballistic over why Caster Sumenya is competing with females when it is not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
she can't believe a man is running with females.

She's not actually alone

Fellow athletes are complaining like this one here

Look at how she doesn't wanna acknowledge it.

There's a court ruling in the process to exclude it or allow it.

But this is where common sense is abandoned in the name of Gender/sex equality.

This is a freak of nature that has both genitalia. A Gus and Siil.

Look at this

you see that bulging thing

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
She is intersex has underdeveloped female sex organs and internal testes that produces testosterone on the same level as males. It is incredibly unfair to female athletes who do not have the advantage of having such high testosterone levels in their body that maximizes their performance. And Caster refuses to take testosterone repressing medicine since it'll affect her performance.

Lmfao so Muslims are now attacking people naturally born that way. I bet they want to throw them off of buildings too.

We don't need these people in the West

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Lysney Sharp is Muslim now

:mjlol:

The three white runners claiming the Africans are men but you somehow blame Muslims

:mjlol:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
@BebsiBolice It is funny seeing even the feminists crying. I thought men and women were "equal" . :drakelaugh:

physically we're not. This is about biology. Men produce more testosterone than women and are there for physically stronger faster. Sport must be sex segregated however education, political representation, social representation, salary etc should not. I thought you were smarter than this. :childplease:

N

NaomiHoney

LOOL. Dude! you saw my snap then!!

I was in bits!

Caster Sumenya has the strength of a man when she runs. She could actually compete with men and beat them if she tried.

Honestly, I don't think she gave her all in the 800m final.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
How much was the world record holder juicing if a literal man can't beat her

:faysalwtf::faysalwtf:

There was a video of a Somali baby with both a penis and vagina in Kismayo. The baby would be very unsafe around you people. It is possible you will hurt the baby over something out of the baby's control.

You people are absolutely scary to humanity. It's 2016

1063935.jpg

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
There was a video of a Somali baby with both a penis and vagina in Kismayo. The baby would be very unsafe around you people. It is possible you will hurt the baby over something out of the baby's control.

You people are absolutely scary to humanity. It's 2016

Stop lying.

Status
Not open for further replies.