Our own Laila goes ballistic over why Caster Sumenya is competing with females when it is not

Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
1063935.jpg

Noooo. That is not a woman.

There was a video of a Somali baby with both a penis and vagina in Kismayo. The baby would be very unsafe around you people. It is possible you will hurt the baby over something out of the baby's control.

You people are absolutely scary to humanity. It's 2016
I know what you're talking about, the family isn't from kismayo. I am not exposing Somali families this evening, I suggest you STFU to.

Lmfao so Muslims are now attacking people naturally born that way. I bet they want to throw them off of buildings too.

We don't need these people in the West
Islam has have no problems with hermaphrodites. There's only one very special group that gets thrown off of buildings. :stevej:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Islam has have no problems with hermaphrodites. There's only one very special group that gets thrown off of buildings. :stevej:

:russ::drakelaugh::russ:

That's right! Actually Islam
Accommodates the likes of Caster. They are giving the choice to choose whichever sex they are much closer to and if surgically can be attained it is encouraged. A lot of Uluma have this same position. Parents are even encouraged to accommodate which ever sex the child desires if born an intersex.

So I suggest you quit lying @AbdiJohnson about the beautify religion of Islam.

There was a video of a Somali baby with both a penis and vagina in Kismayo. The baby would be very unsafe around you people. It is possible you will hurt the baby over something out of the baby's control.

You people are absolutely scary to humanity. It's 2016

There is plastic surgery operation for that type of Ambiguous genitalia. There is small town in Egypt famous for that type of birth defect due of pollution. Even the Muslim religion men gave permission of Reassignment Surgery ( sex correction operation). You can not have 2 sex genital.

Status
Not open for further replies.