Pajeet exposed

This is one thing i proudly never do, if you are mixed race ancestry you are allowed to identify with whichever side you feel more connected to. In a lot of cases you can be both. It's not really that deep, i don't try to decide that for others or question them about it

And if her father is as private as Candace claims he is, perhaps that is why she doesn't want to intrude on the privacy of her dads side and fork out relatives that don't want to be named.

Also a lot of the false stuff she spreads has been fact checked:

She is carbon copy of her Jamaican father. Next =>

jkEZc4jWIS.jpg

1061px-Donald_J._Harris_in_1974.png

Last edited:
Sxb what does having an African heritage has to do being black? Yes does he have an African American features yes, but he identify as a Caucasian men. I'm America appearance doesn't mean anything anymore he's legal cadaan.
If he has part African heritage than he is black with the 1% drop rule, or is the father Irish and Indian then why is he so dark?. Also Kamal Harris would be better than trump I wanted to be yahuud ass.

If he has part African heritage than he is black with the 1% drop rule, or is the father Irish and Indian then why is he so dark?. Also Kamal Harris would be better than trump I wanted to be yahuud ass.
WOW I've never thought I'd hear David Dukes The Grand Wizard terminology of having 1 drop of black blood makes you black.

Attachments

• 1728249987705.png
    1728249987705.png
    83.9 KB · Views: 3
So you support Trump who will probably nuke Muslim countries.
Why are you acting like the Dems won't do it also. Buddy you have to understand corporations run America and not the government. I truly don't support anyone. For instance there such thing as 13 electoral college that chose who will be president. And guess who are the members of electoral college the large corporations. My vote and your vote doesn't matter. It's all act to make you think your vote matters sxb.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I just want you to understand if she lied out her race and that such a small thing. What else has she or will she lie about

Last edited:
Why are you acting like the Dems won't do it also. Buddy you have to understand corporations run America and not the government. I truly don't support anyone. For instance there such thing as 13 electoral college that chose who will be president. And guess who are the members of electoral college the large corporations. My vote and your vote doesn't matter. It's all act to make you think your vote matters sxb.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Trump is way more pro-Isreal than Harris. She the lesser evil of two evils. Why do you like Trump? The guy is a relic from the past when everybody bow down to the Jews. Atleast it’s changing a little bit with university protests and antifa. You are not very smart, you like he has money? The guy inherited 200 million he could have put that down in bank account and have a bigger net worth than today. And you have seen how he talks about Somalis and Muslim in general. It’s like you sabotaging your own success, and Candace Owen’s is ok but she is getting bit obsessed with this Kamala is not black thing and her YouTube is demonetised. She is a bit unhinged.

Trump is way more pro-Isreal than Harris. She the lesser evil of two evils. Why do you like Trump? The guy is a relic from the past when everybody bow down to the Jews. Atleast it’s changing a little bit with university protests and antifa. You are not very smart, you like he has money? The guy inherited 200 million he could have put that down in bank account and have a bigger net worth than today. And you have seen how he talks about Somalis and Muslim in general. It’s like you sabotaging your own success, and Candace Owen’s is ok but she is getting bit obsessed with this Kamala is not black thing and her YouTube is demonetised. She is a bit unhinged.
Theres no point to talk to someone who wants to insult people because you can't get your points across, but thank for the push now I will be voting for Trump
Donald Trump Thank You GIF by UFC

Theres no point to talk to someone who wants to insult people because you can't get your points across, but thank for the push now I will be voting for Trump
Donald Trump Thank You GIF by UFC
You are not very smart is not much of an insult clap back. You vote for who ever you think is right. I don’t how people glaze over Trump 24/7. Is it the money?

Trending