Pakijeet incel breaks down “flaws” of random Somali female user

HoodHawiye

polygamist
Why do you hate Somali women? Were you rejected? Is it because you’re unattractive? What is it
Taking Notes Ryan The Office GIF by MOODMAN
Ur dodging my question. Where is he wrong? If you are happy in your own skin don't be out here defending women who use these harsh skin whiteners

wonyluvr

Entitled uppity East African
VIP
Ur dodging my question. Where is he wrong? If you are happy in your own skin don't be out here defending women who use these harsh skin whiteners
Imagine analysing a women’s face on the internet and wasting time. “Skin whitener” based on what evidence :mjlaugh: You are a misogynistic loser.Somali girls will defend other Somali girls online stop being so hateful

Imagine analysing a women’s face on the internet and wasting time. “Skin whitener” based on what evidence :mjlaugh: You are a misogynistic loser.Somali girls will defend other Somali girls online stop being so hateful
Many of them
On this forum are incels who hate Somali women :mybusiness:

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
I prefer the Somali relationships sub perfect crowd to troll

I got annoyed on there once because some nigga replied with "your doing this all this without a mahram???" In a thread about a chick talking about her dating experience :deadpeter:

Real talk religious niggas need to start avoiding Somali spaces filled with somalis that aren't as religious.

Just last month during Somali independence week I saw some nigga make a tiktok complaining about how somalis were lining up for a somali concert :dead:. We even had dawah boys pull up to a Somali concert a few years ago just to remind people they were sinning :mjlol:.

I'm not even just talking about ex Muslim space. Just a regular Somali space with somalis that aren't hyper religious.

HoodHawiye

polygamist
I got annoyed on there once because some nigga replied with "your doing this all this without a mahram???" In a thread about a chick talking about her dating experience :deadpeter:

Real talk religious niggas need to start avoiding Somali spaces filled with somalis that aren't as religious.

Just last month during Somali independence week I saw some nigga make a tiktok complaining about how somalis were lining up for a somali concert :dead:. We even had dawah boys pull up to a Somali concert a few years ago just to remind people they were sinning :mjlol:.

I'm not even just talking about ex Muslim space. Just a regular Somali space with somalis that aren't hyper religious.
Any pious believer should do what he can to enjoin wrong and encourage right. If a man sees you committing that which he sincerely believes is a sin, he is right to encourage you to reform your ways so long as his advice is given in a way that does not hurt your standing in the community. Advice given over internet forums will not hurt your standing in the community. You are a damn fool for shunning such advice.

I’m genuinely starting to think the larpers are jeets and not Ethiopians. There is imo an effort from reer xaar to escape the negative attention they recieve by throwing Somalis under the bus. A few years ago someone on here posted what is most likely a pajeet trying to dunk on Somalis on some incel forum:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

wonyluvr

Entitled uppity East African
VIP
I’m genuinely starting to think the larpers are jeets and not Ethiopians. There is imo an effort from reer xaar to escape the negative attention they recieve by throwing Somalis under the bus. A few years ago someone on here posted what is most likely a pajeet trying to dunk on Somalis on some incel forum:

Good observation

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️

Always deflecting the blame somewhere else lmao. Somalis really do hate accountability. Only recently have inbred pakistani men started to join in because somali men have allowed it since that space with mosthated. Before that I don’t think there was a single one. Pakistanis/Bengalis are always in our business and can easily larp but the majority are somali. Way more than a half

Last edited:
I think that this needs to be said here because there's a lot of young Somali females on here who don't have the mental faculties to discriminate this online rubbish from reality.

Never take internet comments or any kind of social media to heart, there will be racism targeted towards your identity, they'll say vile things and people will co-sign it.

However, never allow yourself to feel backed into a corner and bullied by some mass group of people, its a figment of imagination if your feeling that way, these people making the comments and liking them are absolute losers, they're pathetic and worthless.

THEY WILL be judged on the day of resurrection for the things that came out of their mouths and typed with their fingers, and no one can escape the judgement of Allah SWT, so don't worry about people them and move on with your day. Trust me people who touch grass don't behave this way and you will likely not come across people who act like this and if they do they’ll be too sacred to act this way infront of you cause they're like a mouse with the ability to spread their hatred and thoughts to others without consequences, at least for now.

Last edited:
Not to defend that pakistani guy but the guy he is talking too seems like a bot.
View attachment 338735
This is the pfp of the guy he is talking too. Its either im going schizo and everyone on twitter is ai or there are just a lot of shady shit going on.
There's so much AI bots and crazy stuff on social media like certain countries having bot farms get involved in race/ethnicity/gender wars and all sorts of trash, I'm convinced that these “wars” are completely concocted by certain people and groups with an agenda to create tension and hatred towards different groups. There’s likely bots replying to bots right now on these social media sites. I'm telling you there's so much we don't know.

Watch when people in the future realize how planned and deliberate a lot of these supposed issues (which rarely exist in real life) were completely fabricated by those with a better handling of the latest technology available which allowed them to whip people into a frenzy over completely fake and planned controversy.

This AI stuff likely aided in firing the fuels of the UK riots by certain actors who benefited and this will help affect the upcoming US elections guaranteed.

Last edited:

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Doctor Laughing GIF by American Masters on PBS

This guys analysis is BS he is analysing her from a angle and half of the shit he said is false when I checked myself 😂 even though the girl seems to be ajnabi she is clearly facially attractive so he has to do inaccurate analysis to cope and make his insecure paki rat brain feel better 💀 Not to mention he is a fucking pajeet the lowest of the low those guys are infamous sub5 they all look cooked
1723507792996.png

The brown f*ck probably looks like this behind the screen 😂

African woman attacks t3m0 jelac for his misogyny. He attacks Somalis in return.

He's another hatin' t3m0 j3lac

Another larping

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
There's so much AI bots and crazy stuff on social media like certain countries having bot farms get involved in race/ethnicity/gender wars and all sorts of trash, I'm convinced that these “wars” are completely concocted by certain people and groups with an agenda to create tension and hatred towards different groups. There’s likely bots replying to bots right now on these social media sites. I'm telling you there's so much we don't know.

Watch when people in the future realize how planned and deliberate a lot of these supposed issues (which rarely exist in real life) were completely fabricated by those with a better handling of the latest technology available which allowed them to whip people into a frenzy over completely fake and planned controversy.

This AI stuff likely aided in firing the fuels of the UK riots by certain actors who benefited and this will help affect the upcoming US elections guaranteed.
Imo its either two scenarios one state sponsored cyber warfare going on to cause destabilisation amongst the population of an enemy country.

Or manufacturing consent for digital IDs. They are trying to make social media so unusable that the people themselves beg for a cure the government has caused. Cause forced digital ID would involve uproar but if you make it so bad that people want it themselves then you can effectively drive all the sheep into the pen.

Also with digital ids if you say something out of line you can easily be traced. Social media sites will only cater to those with ID’s because nobody wants to argue with a bot right?