Pakijeet incel breaks down “flaws” of random Somali female user

wonyluvr

Entitled uppity East African
VIP
They’re pathetic honestly some of them are extreme sjws.. I shared a thread about my dislike for a few demographics :damsel: & the mod caught feelings
as expected from that subreddit how dare they ban you wtf is wrong with them 🤢

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
REDDIT SEES YOUR DMS 😭😭
I believe so. Their system notices when you use certain words.

If they fully read my chats they would be able to tell I was Somali. I think the system reported me because I used the n word a few times.

wonyluvr

VIP

If they fully read my chats they would be able to tell I was Somali. I think the system reported me because I used the n word a few times.
what on earth was you chatting about
BDA57D80-84F9-4048-9986-AA3AC7E93DCE.jpeg

wonyluvr

VIP

Ya rabbi :jcoleno:

That thread had me crying. Not only is your country getting flooded by jeets but also a bunch poor Arabs :mjkkk:.
Bruh niggas on that sub are crazy why were they offended on behalf of Arabs 😭 I had an encounter that ignited my hatred btw it wasn’t random

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
Bruh niggas on that sub are crazy why were they offended on behalf of Arabs 😭 I had an encounter that ignited my hatred btw it wasn’t random

Most of the active users on their are pretty left leaning. An Arab hate thread wouldn't be ignored. Especially with the rant you went on :dead: .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.