Palestinians burn somali flag.

I don’t care if they didn’t burn the flag lol . This video just reminded me the arabs are just gaajo wallahi we need to level up. :ohlord:
For now on ana yahud. God bless Israel :fittytousand:

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
What kind of pathetic thread is this? I wonder who could be behind it.
Le-Happy-Merchant-Question-Mark - Occidental Dissent

Hue_Man

(Alkebulan mother of mankind)
I don’t care if they didn’t burn the flag lol . This video just reminded me the arabs are just gaajo wallahi we need to level up. :ohlord:

i have mutual relationship with semites , don't meddle with there middle eastern problems , its there problems to deal with lol , africans need to build there continent before worrying about political islam

i want to visit the congo forest one day , i want to visit angola , kinshasa and see a side of africa many are unaware of

Lol horta do you guys ever watch videos before commenting? The video shows they refused to burn the flag. The old and the young the same. They weren’t even tempted by the shiny new phone. I don’t know if I can be as confident in Somalis if the roles were reversed. Please watch the video and understand what’s going on before jumping to comment! Somalis and their ADHD! Smh

Al Muslim

i have mutual relationship with semites , don't meddle with there middle eastern problems , its there problems to deal with lol , africans need to build there continent before worrying about political islam

i want to visit the congo forest one day , i want to visit angola , kinshasa and see a side of africa many are unaware of

"political islam" kulaha, looks like we got ourselves a Fr*nch moron here.
1616348113879.png

god bless israel. i hope we ally with the israelis and get us funding on and on and on

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Mofo, did you even watch the video? :draketf:

They didn't burn the flag. Plus, even if they actually did, why should I morally justify the oppression, rape, and looting of innocent Palestinians merely due to the actions of a few?
he got rejected by some arab dude and he's using this pendt up anger to hate on innocent people while booty calpping for the jews baxtiinimo at its finest

Hue_Man

(Alkebulan mother of mankind)
"political islam" kulaha, looks like we got ourselves a Fr*nch moron here.
View attachment 176073

"Political Islam is any interpretation of Islam as a source of political identity and action. It can refer to a wide range of individuals and/or groups who advocate the formation of state and society according to their understanding of Islamic principles".

Islam has always had a say in politics sxb , the middle east is far too complex for sub saharan africans like ourselves to have any say or influence in the region lol. Try and fix the problems that we face which is economic impoverishment , corruption , poverty. lol

Al Muslim

"Political Islam is any interpretation of Islam as a source of political identity and action. It can refer to a wide range of individuals and/or groups who advocate the formation of state and society according to their understanding of Islamic principles".

Islam has always had a say in politics sxb , the middle east is far too complex for sub saharan africans like ourselves to have any say or influence in the region lol. Try and fix the problems that we face which is economic impoverishment , corruption , poverty. lol

Those problems, like it or not, are tied to the problems of the middle east. It is in the interest of western powers which are currently destroying and keeping the middle east weak to do the same to us. For example when the ICU was formed and restored order in the country, the west ordered their lapdogs in ethiopia and kenya to invade us. The new zionist government in Sudan is also backed by the west.

Our religion comes first, we cannot ever ignore the Middle east when the three holiest sites in Islam are located there and one is occupied by jahud filth.

Those problems, like it or not, are tied to the problems of the middle east. It is in the interest of western powers which are currently destroying and keeping the middle east weak to do the same to us. For example when the ICU was formed and restored order in the country, the west ordered their lapdogs in ethiopia and kenya to invade us. The new zionist government in Sudan is also backed by the west.

Our religion comes first, we cannot ever ignore the Middle east when the three holiest sites in Islam are located there and one is occupied by jahud filth.
the west didnt order the invasion they just endorsed it. before the invasion happened ethiopia had all its foreign aid pulled because the elections were delayed. the tplf knew that invading the islamist "terrorists" that sprung up in somalia would get the US to bring back the aid so they did it

Trending

Latest posts