Part Time Hijabis?

I saw this Tiktok but I’m so confused. How do you dress like this for validation then have that as your profile picture?
76A22F0C-37BF-438E-BFC5-96245FEEB206.jpeg

liberal women talk alot of game about being opressed, but when they get a chance to showcase their skills/talents on platforms like IG or Tik Tok...they choose to show off their bodies or being sexual. Everything about them is sexualized its insane, but being a S-L-U-T is trendy nowadays. you will be pressed to find any non-sexual content of females on tik tok.

she also isn't wearing the hijab correct in the second pic. Alot of these people have no respect for themselves. honestly people like these are lost causes.

liberal women talk alot of game about being opressed, but when they get a chance to showcase their skills/talents on platforms like IG or Tik Tok...they choose to show off their bodies or being sexual. Everything about them is sexualized its insane, but being a ***** is trendy nowadays.

she also isn't wearing the hijab correct in the second pic. Alot of these people have no respect for themselves. honestly people like these are lost causes.
Hijabis tend to hoe out more than non hijabis these days it's because they are watching alot of . There was somali hijabi exposed getting backshotz from cadaan man. It was all over twitter and snaochap she got exposed she recorded herself. Now imagine self respecting somali wifing that I pray no somalis wife's her.

Wearing hijab sometimes is better than not wearing hijab ever. You don't know if she has a journey to wear full hijab one day

Hijabis tend to *** out more than non hijabis these days it's because they are watching alot of ****. There was somali hijabi exposed getting backshotz from cadaan man. It was all over twitter and snaochap she got exposed she recorded herself. Now imagine self respecting somali wifing that I pray no somalis wife's her.

The person making sexual content as a so called "hijabi". is not a hijabi. its basically a fashion accesory at that point. The hijab is not just wearing a cloth, but also comes with responsibilities of being modest, respectful and other things, which is why these half way hijabis are not real hijabi's.

i heard about that somali women u speaking of. PEople like that are selfish. not only have she ruined her name, but imagine how bad her family is looked at in the community. People like that ruin families. as you said no self respecting somali will marry that....she better off marrying an ethiopian or something.

Periplus

Min Al-Nahr ila Al-Ba7r
VIP
I noticed you stay caping for women doing wrong, while attacking the men who pointing out the wrong. Like what is your agenda?

If I had an agenda, it would be that no gender in the Somali community is inherently worse than the other.

I really do not like Somalis that are Abdi-exit or Halimo-exit and I do not like these Somali guys that have almost nothing good to say about our women in the diaspora.

:manny:. You seem to fit this bill

If I had an agenda, it would be that no gender in the Somali community is inherently worse than the other.

I really do not like Somalis that are Abdi-exit or Halimo-exit and I do not like these Somali guys that have almost nothing good to say about our women in the diaspora.

:manny:. You seem to fit this bill

Never have i said that i am abdi-exit nor any of the things u accused me of. What did i say in this thread that you disagree with? point it out instead of talking out your ass.

Periplus

Min Al-Nahr ila Al-Ba7r
VIP
Never have i said that i am abdi-exit nor any of the things u accused me of. What did i say in this thread that you disagree with? point it out instead of talking out your ass.

I did not say you are pro-Abdi-exit.

I believe you fit the second half of sentence, in that you do not have anything good to say about women in our diaspora.

I did not say you are pro-Abdi-exit.

I believe you fit the second half of sentence, in that you do not have anything good to say about women in our diaspora.

so what did i specifically say in this thread that made you call me out?

stop ducking and answer the question.

Periplus

Min Al-Nahr ila Al-Ba7r
VIP
so what did i specifically say in this thread that made you call me out?

stop ducking and answer the question.

liberal women talk alot of game about being opressed, but when they get a chance to showcase their skills/talents on platforms like IG or Tik Tok...they choose to show off their bodies or being sexual. Everything about them is sexualized its insane, but being a S-L-U-T is trendy nowadays. you will be pressed to find any non-sexual content of females on tik tok.

Everything in this paragraph is unnecessary.

The rest of what you wrote on that specific message is valid but you preface it with all this BS.

I find it highly unlikely that you ever written a post about women on SSpot in which you said no negative things.

Everything in this paragraph is unnecessary.

The rest of what you wrote on that specific message is valid but you preface it with all this BS.

I find it highly unlikely that you ever written a post about women on SSpot in which you said no negative things.

Yeah, you just talking at this point. First its about me talking bad about somali women in the diaspora, then you say now i have a problem with women in general. you can't keepyour story straight.

And no that wasn't "unnecessary" that was me commenting on thread topic. Stop wearing that cape so much. you out here just looking for something to be mad about.

Periplus

Min Al-Nahr ila Al-Ba7r
VIP
Yeah, you just talking at this point. First its about me talking bad about somali women in the diaspora, then you say now i have a problem with women in general. you can't keepyour story straight.

And no that wasn't "unnecessary" that was me commenting on thread topic. Stop wearing that cape so much. you out here just looking for something to be mad about.

This you?

Salaax Zero Income with Western Somali girls being his kryptonite

:dead:

Screen Shot 2021-07-11 at 3.07.08 am.png

Trending