Part Time Hijabis?

I took off my scarf for this reason, I wasn’t ready and didn’t want to be part time hijabi, Somali parents put a hijab on their kids when they are 4, so you see why Somali girls don’t value it as much

Xaruun

VIP
Hijabis tend to *** out more than non hijabis these days it's because they are watching alot of ****. There was somali hijabi exposed getting backshotz from cadaan man. It was all over twitter and snaochap she got exposed she recorded herself. Now imagine self respecting somali wifing that I pray no somalis wife's her.
Shit’s tough. An unsuspecting farax will prob wife her.

You seem like the guy that criticises Somali girls online but is over-protective over his female relatives.

Bro, accept who you are and stop fronting for random guys on SSpot.

:manny:
What am i?
:francis:
And why should i give a shit abt another guy's sheep? Im the Shepherd of my own. Not anyone else's sxb.

You seem like the type that would brush his daughter's bf under the rug yet would scold his son for buying condoms.

Shit’s tough. An unsuspecting farax will prob wife her.
Fam if you see the video you will laugh the man dancing and celebrating as hitting hit from the she has the camera on her face but she hiding his face. That's the future of these xaalimos. Their nothing but white man's playing toy and upgrade for bantu man. The future is in the fatherland pious and chaste women

Periplus

Min Al-Nahr ila Al-Ba7r
VIP
Of course lol smash and dash is a lifestyle. As man you need to get laid
Fam if you see the video you will laugh the man dancing and celebrating as hitting hit from the she has the camera on her face but she hiding his face. That's the future of these xaalimos. Their nothing but white man's playing toy and upgrade for bantu man. The future is in the fatherland pious and chaste women

Do you not see the hypocrisy in your posts.

You are exactly what you claim these women to be.

Zina is haram for everyone nigga, not just Somali women. Why do you have the right to marry a halal girl back home when you clearly deserve someone with the same sexual past as you???

Do you not see the hypocrisy in your posts.

You are exactly what you claim these women to be.

Zina is haram for everyone nigga, not just Somali women. Why do you have the right to marry a halal girl back home when you clearly deserve someone with the same sexual past as you???
Because I have the money and the assets and don't be foolish you beta cuck. Women value is her honor and integrity. If she was sexual avaliable like McDonald's drive thru. She not it fam. These heauxs have standards from height, finance, body fat, features and skin tone but as soon as men that says I want low body or virgin it's an issue stop comparing apples and oranges and smell the shah. Would you wife reformed heaux. Better yet can you turn heaux into housewife. Answer is no