Part time Muslims come in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
How do you ask people to forgive you because Ramadan is coming? How do you start praying 5 times a day now because Ramadan is coming. Are you Muslim because of the Ramadan or are you Muslim because you're following what Allah swt told us to.
How do you start acting nice because Ramadan is here!

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
ramadan is weird man, ppl stop doing certain things but only for that month. I know it's a sacred month, but the point is to make it a habit to sin less and increase Ibadah, not take a 1 month break from sinning and then normal service resumes

then again it's not easy changing things in just a month so we can't be too judgemental. s/o to jihad al nafs tho, someone needs to tell Isis to stop slaughtering innocent Muslims and come holla at this infinitely more difficult jihad

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
How do you ask people to forgive you because Ramadan is coming? How do you start praying 5 times a day now because Ramadan is coming. Are you Muslim because of the Ramadan or are you Muslim because you're following what Allah swt told us to.
How do you start acting nice because Ramadan is here!
I'm not sure how many ramadan you survived. Don't get murdered.

I try to put on a mask and feign religiousness infront strangers

It's easy just do your farida for as long as you can in the 10 last days you can neglect afterwords if you want since no use

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
They are "ramadan muslims" its just hypocrites the point is to be a good muslim the whole year not just one month

Hubble

VIP
Allah might accept their fast and good deeds, people have gone to Jannah for small deeds which are great to Allah s.w.t.

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
I know people who don't pray but fast during ramadan. I don't understand wallahi why starve yourself cause there is no way you getting ajar from fasting without praying.

Salah is your only connection to allah I don't know why people don't see how compulsory is to pray.

Wallahi my life would have been dull if I wasn't praying.

ramadan is weird man, ppl stop doing certain things but only for that month. I know it's a sacred month, but the point is to make it a habit to sin less and increase Ibadah, not take a 1 month break from sinning and then normal service resumes

then again it's not easy changing things in just a month so we can't be too judgemental. s/o to jihad al nafs tho, someone needs to tell Isis to stop slaughtering innocent Muslims and come holla at this infinitely more difficult jihad

French Montana stops drinking and fasts in Ramadan. Why only in Ramadan, they could practice before and after Ramadan, so that it becomes a habit.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
There's always a chance of that "wake up call" in ramadan. It's all about intentions anyway

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I know people who don't pray but fast during ramadan. I don't understand wallahi why starve yourself cause there is no way you getting ajar from fasting without praying.

Salah is your only connection to allah I don't know why people don't see how compulsory is to pray.

Wallahi my life would have been dull if I wasn't praying.

I don't understand that either. Both salah and fast are part of the five pillars but many people take the fasting seriously but not the praying.

I know people who don't pray the entire year but will fast all 30 days in Ramadan. Weird.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I don't understand that either. Both salah and fast are part of the five pillars but many people take the fasting seriously but not the praying.

I know people who don't pray the entire year but will fast all 30 days in Ramadan. Weird.

You gonna eat in front of the parents this year?

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
But not the rest of the fam? I imagine it's still going to be awkward to explain to them why you aren't fasting?

My sisters know as well. But the rest of the extended family don't and it is a bit awkward. That's life man, what can be done.

^^^ partying, drinking & hitting up girls they've been avoiding like the plague all month long.

Also, I can't stand females who want to throw on the hijab all of the sudden when Ramadan comes. I don't get it, why be fake? Who tf are they fooling.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Reiko are you a full time Muslim when you're shaking your ass at the Beyoncé concert & screaming out for your idol Beyoncé revering her like she was a statue of Mary the mother of Jesus kkk

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
^^^ partying, drinking & hitting up girls they've been avoiding like the plague all month long.

Also, I can't stand females who want to throw on the hijab all of the sudden when Ramadan comes. I don't get it, why be fake? Who tf are they fooling.
Who doesn't sin? My g, you must think you're an angel, so what if they wear a hijab? Will you fault them for trying, I'm sure you're trying your self g, so let's not drag eachother down.

Status
Not open for further replies.